Page 725 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 225625675715723724725726727735775825 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 725

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thanks for the tip.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I'm still a little worried about season 4 of HBO GoT... due to the book layout of books 4 and 5 and how the timelines are concurrent.

Are they going to mesh them and take some from both books blending them?
    (Honestly, I think the two books read better that way.)
    Or are they going to try and stick to the books are mostly separate but concurrent... UGH. Please. No.

Also... PLEASE G.R.R.M. Hear my prayers to all the old gods and the new, in the seven kingdoms and beyond, even the stinky Lord of Light, PLEASE finish The Winds of Winter ssssooooooooooooooonnnnnnn. *and a choir of shining cherubs sings 'ahhhhhhmmmeeeennnn'*
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    It will be interesting to see how it goes. I do not think Season 3 is going to finish book 3 as they are adding in other parts of the story (while leaving out huge parts/theories/background info). As such season 4 will be much like this one parts of 3 and 4 mishmashed. Then they will do 5.

But yes, he needs to finish the book already. Huh, this is getting to be a trend in what I say
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Wow. A much hotter version of an already cute guy! You definitely have the family legs by the way, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Wow. A much hotter version of an already cute guy! You definitely have the family legs by the way, bro.
    Thanks
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    LOL Thank you both very much

before and now pics

Attachment 11808

Attachment 11809
    Holy shit, dude! How the hell have kept a transformation like that a secret all this time? You're all like "Yeah, I try to eat good most of the time, and I've lost a little weight", and then all sudden BAM!!! Canio is a bad ass!

Oh...and now that I have seen the new you, there will be no excuses not to join me in some soul crushing workouts. You're my new workout partner whether you like it or not.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Holy shit, dude! How the hell have kept a transformation like that a secret all this time? You're all like "Yeah, I try to eat good most of the time, and I've lost a little weight", and then all sudden BAM!!! Canio is a bad ass!

Oh...and now that I have seen the new you, there will be no excuses not to join me in some soul crushing workouts. You're my new workout partner whether you like it or not.

Sorry dude, you are breaking up. *SHHHWOOOSSSSHHHH* static in the line. Something about and now....

Thanks. About a week until the new schedule hits and then I will get my ass moving.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    The things I miss when I'm gone!

The new pic looks great
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Thanks

So reading through some posts on the nutrition forum it seems to me that many of them are getting far too much of the 4th macro because of their obsession with the first 3. Fat/Protein/Carbs/Stress.

They are so paranoid about the first three that they don't realize they are killing their efforts with the 1,000,000g of stress they are getting. Chill. the. f*ck. out. Eat some real food for a while and see if you just don't feel better. (directed at new folks not those of you who have been figuring this out for a long while now)