Page 72 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374821221725721072 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 72

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
    hmmmm The thoughts of going for a nice nature walk .. but alas.. they are just thoughts.. I Think I will start my 100 day pushup challenge though .. perhaps get the good ole house cleaned.. Oh and I'm going to fast for 24 hours today .. So I better keep myself distracted.. lol
    If you're up in the Yukon, cleaning would be more appropriate. When does it get warm up there?
    Georgette

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    If you're up in the Yukon, cleaning would be more appropriate. When does it get warm up there?
    It's actually pretty nice out these days .. it's -1 right now .. not bad at all and it's been getting up to about +7 or so in the afternoons.. but ya You go to remember being in the Yukon and having minus 20 to minus 40 weather for about 6 months.. -1 is BEAUTIFUL!!! lol but I do need to get the house work done.. sigh
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    Alright, DONBALA Groks and Graquels....What you got?
    Just got up, checked with the drug test ijits and my future employers. All systems go for starting Monday. Likely won't eat until dinner. May or may not play pool tonight. I rarely drink at pool halls anyways and never eat any of the "food," usually just several glasses of ice water.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Just got up, checked with the drug test ijits and my future employers. All systems go for starting Monday. Likely won't eat until dinner. May or may not play pool tonight. I rarely drink at pool halls anyways and never eat any of the "food," usually just several glasses of ice water.
    Congrats for being able to start Monday. Glad that is put behind you now.
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Naiad - I hope your first day goes well.

I hope everyone else had a good weekend.

All here is good. Went out to eat for our anniversary on Saturday. The food was excellent if not primal, though much of it was primal. I definitely ate a ton. It felt good.

As for the donbala - I did my push up test for the 100 push ups thingie. I will be starting that tomorrow since the MWF schedule wont work with my work/class schedule. T-Th-Sat should be better. That way I can also take my GF with me to work out on Saturday. I'll be starting the couch to 5K program tomorrow as well. It will be nice to get my butt moving again.

We also did some walking yesterday and went to check on lots of things at that evil bastion of capitalism, Walmart, for somethings around the house. We finally decided that there is no way we are ever going to move out of the craphole of apartment in which we live so we might as well decorate. More on that to follow. I have the interior design sense of a colorblind weasel so it should be amusing.

Beyond that, here is to a good week or at least a week that does not suck balls.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I haven't even done the push up test thingy yet. I'm just hoping to be able to by the end of this week. This cold is kicking my ass hard. Living in Ohio is detrimental to your health.
    Georgette

My GF lived in Ohio for a year and agrees with you. Get well soon...and get the hell out of Ohio
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Tell your GF that I apologize for all the natives here. I'm working on the getting part, I made it out of bed and took another round of meds and hoping that a hot shower will help out. Also drinking a cup of homemade cream of chicken soup. I did get the resume started for the hubs. He sent me a text an hour and a half ago that the shop manager wanted to have a meeting with the entire shop and I haven't heard a damn thing yet. At least I know the shop manager can't fire the hubs.
    Georgette

It was her introduction to American culture and yeah, good times. It sounds like that cold is a nasty one. Good luck with that.

I'm starting to feel better. I did a big swig of Braggs apple cider vinegar and omg that cleared up a lot of things for me.
    Georgette