Page 713 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 213613663703711712713714715723763813 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,130 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 713

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Different pool of money is how the justify it. Infastructure money... endless pool that cannot be touched by anything remotely as silly as personnel salaries...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Different pool of money is how the justify it. Infastructure money... endless pool that cannot be touched by anything remotely as silly as personnel salaries...
    Oh, I get that. It just makes no sense. When push comes to shove, money is money. Saying, "Oh, but this is DIFFERENT money" does not change the fact that money is being wasted - money that could be reallocated (not on a local level, of course, but it could).
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

On a separate note, I watched the movie Mama last night. It was very good in a creepy as f*ck kind of way.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Oh, I get that. It just makes no sense. When push comes to shove, money is money. Saying, "Oh, but this is DIFFERENT money" does not change the fact that money is being wasted - money that could be reallocated (not on a local level, of course, but it could).
    Agreed.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

It's Friday. Yay! I'm still not at my first weigtloss goal. That is annoying. Soon I hope. The weekend should be busy...bbq with work folk and some play tomorrow. My wife's friend's graduation tonight. Sunday = not a damned thing (awwww yeah!)

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Excellent Plans! Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Excellent Plans! Enjoy.
    Thanks

Not directed at anyone here in this journal but a general request - can we stop calling food 'poison' please? Food is food. Sure, some people react badly to certain foods. That does not make peanuts poison. It does not make gluten poison. It does not make whatever poison - at least for the vast majority of people. I just read something along the lines of "I don't like feeding her poison. I mean, if I had a little bit of arsnic every night would that be okay?" Of course not. Arsnic is f*cking poison. You eat enough (and not much at that - about 600g thanks google) you die. Everyone does. You eat wheat every day of your life and you live. Some people live to be 100. Others die at 50. They don't die of wheat poisoning. This is why I have a hard time taking people here seriously.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    haha, I read that too and did not feel it was worth responding to. It is not the same friggin' thing. I have settled on "disagreeable foods" when I want to refer to something I ate that did not sit well with my system.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    haha, I read that too and did not feel it was worth responding to. It is not the same friggin' thing. I have settled on "disagreeable foods" when I want to refer to something I ate that did not sit well with my system.
    Well, I didn't want to respond there because some people make me want to choke them out, but I had to get it off my chest. Seriously, if anyone, and I mean anyone - family member, friend, doctor, whomever - tries to tell me what to eat when I am dying I am taking their sanctimonious ass out with me.