Page 709 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 209609659699707708709710711719759809 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 709

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hello, handsome. Just popping in to say 'hi'. [I'm so behind on your journal, already, can't comment on much of anything else.]

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Hello, handsome. Just popping in to say 'hi'. [I'm so behind on your journal, already, can't comment on much of anything else.]
    Well, gheesh, now I am blushing.

It's all good. I was gone so long that I am behind on everyone's journal including my own

I hope all is well with you. Speaking of journals I am behind on...I should go see what is up in yours.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I made some beef and onion soup yesterday. Home-made beef bone broth as the base. I have to say it was pretty damned good.

Tonight Im hanging out with my buddy Tim for a bit while the dogs play and then hitting up yoga without K as she is going to a friend's graduation.

No idea what food will be today. Perhaps some chicken. Cherry tomatoes? Asparagus? Eh, who knows. We'll see what looks good when the mood to eat strikes.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I made broccoli cheese soup with chicken bone broth as the base. Should be good
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I made broccoli cheese soup with chicken bone broth as the base. Should be good
    That sounds really good. When do you put the cheese in? At the beginning or towards the end as a thickener?

What I do is cook the broccoli in the broth and in a separate pan, I use a T butter, 1 cup HWC, and a block of cream cheese. Melt all that, then add cheese and when the cheese is melted, add the broth and broccoli.
    Georgette

What I do is cook the broccoli in the broth and in a separate pan, I use a T butter, 1 cup HWC, and a block of cream cheese. Melt all that, then add cheese and when the cheese is melted, add the broth and broccoli.
    Damn. Now I am hungry.

If you were at work with me, I'd share
    Georgette

If you were at work with me, I'd share
    That would rock, plus I would have someone to complain with. Huh, you guys hiring?

Lol. Up in MI and FL we are
    Georgette