Page 708 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 208608658698706707708709710718758808 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 708

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, I am back from my first yoga class. It was fun and it hurts in a good way. All in all I recommend it.
    Hooray for a dude in yoga class!
    I used to try and get some of the guys to do yoga... they were all scared.
    Some of them tried it once and it whipped them and they spread the word to the other dudes that it was "hard".

I don't go to classes anymore though...
    No head down poses for me, which would make paying for a class kind of stupid.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, it was hard. Definitely not a joke and there were some poses that were just not happening. That said, it was fun to try. I'll be going back on Thursday.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    *waves hi*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    *waves hi*
    Heeelllooooo lady!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    A guy in yoga?!? Awesome! I've never actually done yoga - well, except trying some poses at home. Lack of flexibility makes it too hard for me so I punk out.

Thanks for the support on my journal this morning. I truly appreciate it.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    A guy in yoga?!? Awesome! I've never actually done yoga - well, except trying some poses at home. Lack of flexibility makes it too hard for me so I punk out.

Thanks for the support on my journal this morning. I truly appreciate it.
    No worries, you deserve support. I just wish it was coming from the dude you live with not some internet joker in AZ.

I am about as flexible as a 2"x4" so I see where you are coming from, but I could still attempt all the poses. I had limited success with some, but it was fun to try. It was also a good stretch even if no one else could see me actually stretching due to lack of flexibility.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    My chiro wants me to try yoga. Good for you

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Man, yoga is good for so many things. Props to you for trying it. Even better that you want to go back! If you ever have questions, see the user Kakes. She's getting certified to become an instructor now!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Man, yoga is good for so many things. Props to you for trying it. Even better that you want to go back! If you ever have questions, see the user Kakes. She's getting certified to become an instructor now!
    That is good to know. Thanks for the tip. From what I understand there are many different kinds of yoga, and I have no idea which one it is I went to. I liked it because it was slow-paced (more focused on breathing, stretching, and holding poses) and not trying to raise the heart rate in anyway (like aerobics for example). The instructor also did a great job of explaining how to do each pose, which was cool. All-in-all, everyone in the class made me and K feel very comfortable which was appreciated.