Page 707 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 207607657697705706707708709717757807 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 707

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Something tells me that it has more to do with eating only 500cal per day(which is also in a PSMF setup maybe?) than the HCG injections...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    We order K's from a site in India. A round costs about $100 or something like that. It is 4 phases:

Phase 1 = 2 loading days - pretty much eat all/what you want
    Phase 2 = 43 days of 500 calories a day with restricted foods
    Phase 3 = basically low carb/low starch primal - fat is okay and you add food back in gradually
    Phase 4 - maintain

You can do shorter cycles as well. K is the expert on all that stuff. But that seems to be how it works.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Something tells me that it has more to do with eating only 500cal per day(which is also in a PSMF setup maybe?) than the HCG injections...
    That was my thinking but K swears she is not hungry at all and allegedly the HCG has some effect on the body to burn fat? No idea if that is true or not but she is losing weight.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Canio!! Yet another of your groupies checkin' in to say she missed you!!

You know that saying about the grass being greener? Well, I have a current thing for moving to WA. I am tired of all the frickin' fracking going on here in the county. But hubby has been lately making a point to tell me how much he loves living here, which he does. Being of the political persuasions he is, he likes the drilling. Harrumph. At least we don't disagree about child-rearing!
    Hey CC. WA looks like a nice place to move as well. As for fracking, well, I have little to no opinion on that.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Google HCG weight loss. It's sold in private clinics here.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Google HCG weight loss. It's sold in private clinics here.
    that works too. Or keep eating bacon...personally I like that plan

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    That was my thinking but K swears she is not hungry at all and allegedly the HCG has some effect on the body to burn fat? No idea if that is true or not but she is losing weight.
    So my guess... 500cals per day= the weightloss... the HCG is to suppress appetite.
    Fat burning miracles I don't buy in any way, shape, or form... diet, pill, or other.

I'm glad she is having success, and glad she has a great husband/cook to help her maintain it!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I'm glad she is having success, and glad she has a great husband/cook to help her maintain it!
    Thanks That really helps us both. I can't go cheat with a box of donuts when I know she can't eat one, and she never cheats which makes eating clean for me much easier.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    So my guess... 500cals per day= the weightloss... the HCG is to suppress appetite.
    Fat burning miracles I don't buy in any way, shape, or form... diet, pill, or other.

+1
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Well, I am back from my first yoga class. It was fun and it hurts in a good way. All in all I recommend it.