Page 704 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 204604654694702703704705706714754804 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 704

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Shop Now
    Yo, dude. Kept meaning to send you a PM to check in, but I'm a huge flake.

Life is good in my corner of the USA. Hulky and I decided to "elope" at our engagement party in July. Only a few people know and only because they need to. His brother is our officiant, my godfather will be reading something (need to pick a short passage, poem, or text), and Hulky accidentally told one of his BFF's while drunk.

Are you guys all moved now?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Yo, dude. Kept meaning to send you a PM to check in, but I'm a huge flake.

Life is good in my corner of the USA. Hulky and I decided to "elope" at our engagement party in July. Only a few people know and only because they need to. His brother is our officiant, my godfather will be reading something (need to pick a short passage, poem, or text), and Hulky accidentally told one of his BFF's while drunk.

Are you guys all moved now?
    Congratulations!

Yeah, I can understand the flaking. I kept meaning to check in and forgot. Then I get here and it has been two months. Where does time go?

Glad to hear things are going well for you. Young love is nice to see. Just don't let it turn into old bitterness.

We are moved in and settled. We still need to find some wall art but that seems to be a losing battle. We've got some stuff but not finished. Oh well.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Bitterness makes the world go round . J/k

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Bitterness makes the world go round . J/k
    LOL sometimes that seems to be true.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Both are pointless. No amount of repetative training is giong to stop someone from killing themselves or acting like a pig if that is what they are. It is totally CYA by the government and a PITA for us. Of course, I am sure you know that.

I'm acting Chief this week since Chief is on leave. He needs to get back from leave already. It is only Tuesday and I am sick of it lol.

They have retirement villages in Iowa? I thought FL/AZ was where everyone came to die.
    Everyone calls RIA a retirement village b/c most of our military have their 20 in and don't go far after having been here... most drop their paperwork and call it a career.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Everyone calls RIA a retirement village b/c most of our military have their 20 in and don't go far after having been here... most drop their paperwork and call it a career.
    Understandable especially given many of them buy houses while in.

So on other notes...

pork was on sale so I have a freezer full...a small freezer but still. I think there is 25-30 pounds of pork in it - chops, loin roasts, shoulder for pulled pork/carnitas.

cherry tomatoes sauteed are really, really, f'ing good.

Oh, I won the cooking competition for anyone who remembers there was one.

My dog is still a sexy beast besides whom I pale in comparisson. My wife is still losing weight which is making her happy. She is a size 12 now on her way to a 10. She seems pleased. I still do not understand the sorcery that is women's sizes.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Congrats. I nominate you to cook should we every get around to that primal pool party! Hope you dished some smack back at that guy who was dishing it up before hand

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Congrats. I nominate you to cook should we every get around to that primal pool party! Hope you dished some smack back at that guy who was dishing it up before hand
    Thanks Actually, I had to give the guy some respect. He made some great food. He came second and was very gracious afterwards. He also made and cooked pasta from scratch within a 45 minute time window. No way in hell I was going to do that.

As for the pool party, that sounds like a great time to grill. I am down with that.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Congrats to both you and the wife. Glad to hear things are going well for her on her loss.