Page 703 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 203603653693701702703704705713753803 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 703

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    We've been feeling your absence, Canio. Glad you are back.

You are back, right? This isn't just a tease?
    Thanks. I will try to check in more often.

Now I am off to figure out how to get people 3+ hours of sexual harrassment training with no OT because grown men and women have to be told every year not to slap each other on the asses.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    He is a tease...and there is a lot of "feeling" going on in here.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Thanks. I will try to check in more often.

Now I am off to figure out how to get people 3+ hours of sexual harrassment training with no OT because grown men and women have to be told every year not to slap each other on the asses.
    Hey man, glad you're back!

I never understood sexual harrassment training.... it is incorrectly named. If it truly were sexual harrasment training, it would be in the art of HOW TO sexually harass someone... as if I need ANY training in THAT department!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Maybe sexual harrassment PREVENTION training is appropriate... much like Suicide training was a poor name for Suicide Prevention and Awareness training. I never did learn how to properly commit suicide in any of those training sessions...

Glad you're (kind of) back, Canio! I think of you every day as I pull through the gate at the retirement village in the middle of the Mississippi River. Glad all is well. I look forward to seeing you around more often now that you're settled into your new home.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Hey man, glad you're back!

I never understood sexual harrassment training.... it is incorrectly named. If it truly were sexual harrasment training, it would be in the art of HOW TO sexually harass someone... as if I need ANY training in THAT department!
    Good point. I will bring it up at training. That way training can be another place I am not allowed to talk.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Maybe sexual harrassment PREVENTION training is appropriate... much like Suicide training was a poor name for Suicide Prevention and Awareness training. I never did learn how to properly commit suicide in any of those training sessions.
    Both are pointless. No amount of repetative training is giong to stop someone from killing themselves or acting like a pig if that is what they are. It is totally CYA by the government and a PITA for us. Of course, I am sure you know that.

I'm acting Chief this week since Chief is on leave. He needs to get back from leave already. It is only Tuesday and I am sick of it lol.

They have retirement villages in Iowa? I thought FL/AZ was where everyone came to die.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    He's alive!!!!! Can't ya tell you were missed?

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    He's alive!!!!! Can't ya tell you were missed?
    I can tell that you all have low standards in entertainment and very poor judge of character

Seriously though, it is nice to see people happy to see me.

How are things with you? A quick look in your journal does not look good. You holding up okay with Stumpy McGrumpy?

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Right now, it's the same as yesterday as far as I am concerned. We were asleep last night and he touched me and I pushed him away. He does this with me when he's mad at me so figured turn about is fair play.

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Right now, it's the same as yesterday as far as I am concerned. We were asleep last night and he touched me and I pushed him away. He does this with me when he's mad at me so figured turn about is fair play.
    Bleh, that sucks Geo. Hopefully he pulls his head out of his ass soon.