Page 700 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 200600650690698699700701702710750800 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 700

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I've been painting interiors since I was 16. My mom paid me $175 the summer I was 16 to paint the living room, hallway, kitchen bathroom and stain all the trim in her house. In college, I learned faux treatments and can do pretty much anything with paint.
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Damn, I can barely finger paint. Good stuff Geo.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    You are all wrong. All it requires is large amounts of duct tape and cursing.
    but ONLY the silver kind will do..... you have a point...

I'm not sure K would let me get away with posters. It is worth a try though.
    yeah, the Farah Fawcett poster is a no go......

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Oh no, that's a classic. I would even put her up.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    yeah, the Farah Fawcett poster is a no go......
    No, I found the loophole there. She said no posters on the 'walls.' Ceilings are totally a different story.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

No, I found the loophole there. She said no posters on the 'walls.' Ceilings are totally a different story.
    I bow to your wisdom, oh mighty canio!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    In the entryway, we have a painting my grandmother did. Same for the second living room. In the main living room, we have dragon and gargoyle sculptures on a shelf over the television, a dreamcatcher, and a framed poster that followed us from Lubbock (flow from a volcano entering the ocean at night.) In my lab, I have the painting that's in my avatar that my grandmother did, another one she did, a giant whiteboard, a framed-ish map of the tunnels at my alma mater during the 70s (a friend of mine found it in the tunnels, which are technically off limits to students), and a poster called The American Skyline. In Geek's office, he has 2 pennants (1 modern and a '50s Bears pennants), a "survival kit" in shadow glass I made him, and a video game poster. In the bedroom, we have a dreamcatcher (it looks kinda lonely.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    morning all...................... very busy night last....................... by the looks of this journal...................

I LOVE hanging things on the walls - and I do have one of those little penis things (thats what I call those little stud finding things)...................... so I can usually find the studs - but sometimes my little tool lets me down !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    morning all...................... very busy night last....................... by the looks of this journal...................

I LOVE hanging things on the walls - and I do have one of those little penis things (thats what I call those little stud finding things)...................... so I can usually find the studs - but sometimes my little tool lets me down !!!!!!!
    OK.. I had to read this at least twice t make sure I was comprehending correctly.... on first read, I though Gwama was a Gwampa cuz she said she/he had a little penis thing.... but I got it straight now....