Page 7 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 5678917571075071007 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 7

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I didn't know you had a gecko. That's awesome! We have a family of geckos living in the outer walls of our house, there's one that comes out to greet me every day that it's warm. We actually have a couple of the pink ones that appear every once in a while. We don't mind them nesting in our wall because they keep the bug population down.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks. I love the little house geckos. We had them in Florida but out here it is too dry. You are right about the bugs. They will eat the heck out of them.

Boo is an African Fat-tailed gecko. This is an old picture but she hasn't changed much, just gotten a little bigger.

somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

So far today has been pretty good. Nothing too exciting to report but work has been busy which helps time pass. I did get a haircut during lunch, which would be exciting if I didn't get the same one every time. Oh well, this is the wild life I lead

B - coffee w/ half and half
    L - left over turkey leg
    D - Meatza - this was good. The recipes on this forum rule.
    Last edited by canio6; 02-22-2011 at 07:31 PM.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

JenCat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    L: 3 egg western omelet (ham, green peppers, mushrooms, onions, cheese) with 2 over easy eggs on top and a small bowl of cut melon
    Eggs topped with eggs. I don't know why, but this made me laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by JenCat View Post
    Eggs topped with eggs. I don't know why, but this made me laugh!
    It is freaking awesome. I really don't see why anyone would eat an omelet any other way

The Canio6 WWB for this week is Felicia Day. Star of The Guild, Dr. Horrible, and the upcoming Dragon Age Origins Web Show, she makes my nerdy gamer heart glad.

Any gamer nerds like me might like to check out the two music videos the cast of The Guild did to promote their series.

Last edited by canio6; 02-22-2011 at 11:15 PM.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    1) Do geckos and dogs get along? Oh yeah what about geckos and cats?

2) Omelet w/2 over easy eggs? Heard of hollandaise before? j/k lol

3) She's hot!!! That's about the color of my hair now and I do have curly hair. I want an outfit like that...
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    You might like this vid:
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

JenCat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post

3) She's hot!!! That's about the color of my hair now and I do have curly hair. I want an outfit like that...
    My husband's roommate in grad school had some big reptile thing (an iguana, maybe?). The iguana would sit like a statue in the living room. The cat would try to sneak up on it. As soon as the cat was within reach, WHAP, the tail would knock the cat across the room. Apparently the cat wasn't particularly smart, because it kept trying to get the lizard.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post

1) The gecko lives in an aquarium (no water obviously as she would drown). She gets along with pretty much anything not in her aquarium. If it is in her aquarium it is either a) food or b) something to sleep on/under.

Cats tend to eat geckos. I used to have 13 back in my preArmy days and one escaped and the cat ate half of him. Dogs (at least our Boston Terrier may he RIP) found the gecko interesting for about 3 seconds and then realized it was not going to play ball with him.

2) I have heard of hollandaise but store bought/most restaurants that serve omelets have crap for hollandaise. Homemade is good but not worth the trouble of making it. Also, over easy eggs rock.

3) I am going to be a gentleman (for once) and not comment on this though it is very hard not saying anything lol