Page 694 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 194594644684692693694695696704744794 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 694

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleo Charlie View Post
    Hey all!
    I just found this lovely link for dry aging your own steaks!
    Meat for everyone!
    Properly Dry-Age Steaks at Home By Starting with Larger Cuts of Meat
    Cheers!
    Thanks for the link. Lord knows I love me some steak.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    actually Canio - we are all hanging out for you to be back on line !!!!!!!!!
    Y'all need hobbies
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    Was thinking of ya! Hope the move is going swimmingly. Moving is hard!
    Thanks! Honestly, the hard part for me is not turning into a colossal d-bag. Moving just puts me in a sh*tty mood. The lifting, throwing stuff away, and putting things in boxes isn't bad. I just get pissy about the whole procedure for some reason.

I did eat like absolute ass for the whole week. I used the "Oh damn, my pots and pans are all packed" excuse. So lots of fast food was consumed, well, any food not fast enough to run away from me. That said, 3 days of IF and eating sensibly seems to have me back where I was pre-move so that is good.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Moving is super sucky. I used to always help friends do it as I know how much I hate it! Every time we say " never again". Our stays at each house get longer and longer too. We've been in this house the longest- 9yrs in June. We joked last week that next time we move, I hope to be dead!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    thanks man. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
    Yeah, its a bit wet though.... frikin rain!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Y'all need hobbies
    MDA doesn't qualify as a hobby???? well, as often as I'm on... it qualifies for a JOB~

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Moving is super sucky. I used to always help friends do it as I know how much I hate it! Every time we say " never again". Our stays at each house get longer and longer too. We've been in this house the longest- 9yrs in June. We joked last week that next time we move, I hope to be dead!
    Do you qualify as furniture if you are dead by the next move?

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    MDA doesn't qualify as a hobby???? well, as often as I'm on... it qualifies for a JOB~
    If only Mark paid us for being here....

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Back to work and school this week. Furlough notices are supposed to be coming out, but no word on that yet. I still have faith that our intelligent public officials will fix everything.
    Doubtful. The most we can hope for is that they'll approve the measure to allow allocated funds to be transferred between funding accounts so that infastructure money can go to our salaries instead of those fancy scmancy circle drives they keep putting in here at RIA.

Any fun and exciting news from the Town Hall meeting?
    Just that our furlough letters will be ready for senior leaders to pick up on Thursday for distribution on Friday/Monday. I won't be here Friday so I'm hoping my boss will give me mine on Thursday.

Did learn however, that we have to be diligent about paying our bills despite getting less pay or we risk losing our security clearances b/c apparently lost wages = inability to pay bills = selling confidential information.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I wish I could get paid for browsing MDA... I asked the mods if I could browse for spammers and get paid... no response to my inquiry, so I'm assuming I didn't get the job.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Doubtful. The most we can hope for is that they'll approve the measure to allow allocated funds to be transferred between funding accounts so that infastructure money can go to our salaries instead of those fancy scmancy circle drives they keep putting in here at RIA.

Just that our furlough letters will be ready for senior leaders to pick up on Thursday for distribution on Friday/Monday. I won't be here Friday so I'm hoping my boss will give me mine on Thursday.

Did learn however, that we have to be diligent about paying our bills despite getting less pay or we risk losing our security clearances b/c apparently lost wages = inability to pay bills = selling confidential information.
    That makes sense. Hey, lets force you into a situation that makes things hard and then threaten your clearance. I wonder if I can borrow money from China like the government does?

As for circle drives, those are absolutely necessary for the American war effort! If you stop building them, the terrorists win.