Page 693 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 193593643683691692693694695703743793 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,930 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 693

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    okay my boy - time you were back on chat line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    okay my boy - time you were back on chat line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Awwwww, I love love.
    Georgette

Paleo Charlie is offline Senior Member
    Hey all!
    I just found this lovely link for dry aging your own steaks!
    Meat for everyone!
    Properly Dry-Age Steaks at Home By Starting with Larger Cuts of Meat
    Cheers!
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Was thinking of ya! Hope the move is going swimmingly. Moving is hard!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Hey Canio! I thought about you today while I watched my gate guard freeze his ass off scanning my card this morning. He was loaded up in his snivel gear with the propane heater blowing right at his legs while he scanned said card. He had so much stuff on that he couldn't be heard. When I thanked him, he gave me a thumbs up... I felt genuinely bad for him in that brutally cold weather. And thankful that he was out there protecting our post.

And then I thought of you again during our Town Hall meeting when they were talking about the furlough. Wanted to send you the link to listen in (it was being streamed online) but, alas, I don't know your true identity so I couldn't email you.

I hope the move is going well. Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    actually Canio - we are all hanging out for you to be back on line !!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Hey everyone Thanks for the messages.

The move went well. We are all unpacked and the internet is back working. The new place is shaping up nicely, though we still need to decorate (which apparently is woman-talk for 'put shit on the walls'). K actually said, "How do you want to decorate the kitchen?" Apparently, "The coffee pot is unpacked, I'm good" is not the correct answer. Who knew?!

Back to work and school this week. Furlough notices are supposed to be coming out, but no word on that yet. I still have faith that our intelligent public officials will fix everything. Sadly, all of the intelligent ones retired around the time the dodo was going extinct.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Hey Canio! I thought about you today while I watched my gate guard freeze his ass off scanning my card this morning. He was loaded up in his snivel gear with the propane heater blowing right at his legs while he scanned said card. He had so much stuff on that he couldn't be heard. When I thanked him, he gave me a thumbs up... I felt genuinely bad for him in that brutally cold weather. And thankful that he was out there protecting our post.

And then I thought of you again during our Town Hall meeting when they were talking about the furlough. Wanted to send you the link to listen in (it was being streamed online) but, alas, I don't know your true identity so I couldn't email you.

I hope the move is going well. Can't wait to hear all about it.

LOL my true identity, it almost makes me sound like a super hero...hey, it's the internet so work with me here

Thanks for the nice words about guards. Weather is a pita at times. Thanks for being nice to him. It really is appreciated

Any fun and exciting news from the Town Hall meeting?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Glad to see ya back bro!

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Glad to see ya back bro!
    thanks man. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.