Page 688 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 188588638678686687688689690698738788 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 688

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I'll probably just stick with coffee. Who needs stomach lining anyway, right?
    Oh, don't worry.... the things they are doing with linoleum these days is truly AMAaaaaaaazing! It will look maaahvaaalus

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Thank you very much

We are being 'told' that it would be the week of April 22nd, and that the union 'has been told' but are still negotiating. We haven't heard anything official either. No SF-50s or anything like that. I'm hoping the union holds out and we have a 22 day shut down in September. That would be great.
    I don't want a 22 day shutdown... I'd never want to come back!! lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I don't want a 22 day shutdown... I'd never want to come back!! lol
    LOL well, until K graduates I am stuck, but I feel you on that one. I would just rather work OT until September and take a 22 vacation than get cut back to 32 hours (considering I ususally work 50+).
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    holy guacamoly ..... I go to bed for a wee little kip - wake up and there are like .................. 20 pages to w-a-d-e through. I say wade in a very positive way...........
    Mud wrestling .................. Joanie and I were gwanna do exactly that, maybe with jelly. We had to find a low carb jelly, and I think from memory we settled for something like KY ???????
    anyhoo we were having this all out argument on another thread, and decided that was the best way to settle it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for cougars being 15 year older - Canio looks about 30, so I might just sqeeze in ?????? Gwamma is 50 later this year - so I qualify - BIG TIME

I do hope that you are both feeling better and good luck with the move. You could come to New Zealand for that holiday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Canio looks about 30
    Well, aren't you a saint. Sadly I will be 38 in a couple of months. I say sadly, as I think that disqualifies all of you from cougar status, at least where I am concerned.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I wish that I could be 38 again...................

...small steps....

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Oh no Gwamma, neither of us can be canio's cougars.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    holy guacamoly ..... I go to bed for a wee little kip - wake up and there are like .................. 20 pages to w-a-d-e through. I say wade in a very positive way...........
    Mud wrestling .................. Joanie and I were gwanna do exactly that, maybe with jelly. We had to find a low carb jelly, and I think from memory we settled for something like KY ???????
    anyhoo we were having this all out argument on another thread, and decided that was the best way to settle it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for cougars being 15 year older - Canio looks about 30, so I might just sqeeze in ?????? Gwamma is 50 later this year - so I qualify - BIG TIME

I do hope that you are both feeling better and good luck with the move. You could come to New Zealand for that holiday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sugar free jello...... you can pick the flavor.... and I'm sure Canio has some handcuffs around somewhere.... wait... did I say that out loud???

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    sugar free jello...... you can pick the flavor.... and I'm sure Canio has some handcuffs around somewhere.... wait... did I say that out loud???
    yeehaa - Gwamma is gonna have one hell of a partay when she come on her AE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are Canios handcuffs of the fluffy kind ?????????????

...small steps....

OK, silly question.... I have the opportunity to go on a road trip to Ft. Benning Ga, on a business trip, of sorts..... Are there any attractions to see there... When I went to Ft Knox, I stopped in at the Patton Museum, which was pretty cool.. He's one of my "heros"...