Page 687 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 187587637677685686687688689697737787 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 687

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    On a related note, I decided that it was a good idea to eat pancakes (NY Cheesecake pancakes from IHOP with, whipped cream and strawberries) two days in a row. The scale thought this was not such a great idea. Oh well. They sure did taste good though. Needless to say, today will be IF until dinner, which will be relatively small.

K is sick. I'm getting sick. This weekend we have to pack the house to move on Monday. I love moving. I love moving about as much as getting a TASER to the sack. Okay, I love moving less than that. Oh well, it will be done soon.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    The pancakes sound great. Bet they were worth it.

Good luck with the move. Are you trading up to a bigger/better place?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    The pancakes sound great. Bet they were worth it.

Good luck with the move. Are you trading up to a bigger/better place?
    In my mouth they were worth it. On the scale not so much. Of course, I know I did not really gain 5 pounds but still it is annoying.

Thanks. Yup, getting another bedroom, a dishwasher, and a small yard for Lucifer to run around in. It's another apartment, but we do not want to look into buying a house until K graduates and this whole government furlough/budget mess gets sorted.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I could be downsizing. We could do a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I could be downsizing. We could do a trade.
    True, though Ohio....uh, no. Hopefully something will work out for you Geo.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Did somebody say MUD wrestling? That sounds like too much fun to miss.. and participate in! But I wanna wrestle with the guys. I figure that's where the real fun would be (sorry I'm just not into chicks)!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Actually, I think many of my Primal "girlfriends" are hot and I would love to mud wrestle them. Maybe that's because I attended an all female college. I found out later that we straight women were in the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Did somebody say MUD wrestling? That sounds like too much fun to miss.. and participate in! But I wanna wrestle with the guys. I figure that's where the real fun would be (sorry I'm just not into chicks)!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Actually, I think many of my Primal "girlfriends" are hot and I would love to mud wrestle them. Maybe that's because I attended an all female college. I found out later that we straight women were in the minority.
    Well, hello ladies.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Hi Canio! I hope you're feeling better soon and the move goes smoothly. Have you heard any more talk about the furloughs? I haven't seen/heard anything since the General put out the guidance for how we're doing it. Union says they start the week of April 22, but I haven't seen anything "official" yet.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Hi Canio! I hope you're feeling better soon and the move goes smoothly. Have you heard any more talk about the furloughs? I haven't seen/heard anything since the General put out the guidance for how we're doing it. Union says they start the week of April 22, but I haven't seen anything "official" yet.

Thank you very much

We are being 'told' that it would be the week of April 22nd, and that the union 'has been told' but are still negotiating. We haven't heard anything official either. No SF-50s or anything like that. I'm hoping the union holds out and we have a 22 day shut down in September. That would be great.