Page 686 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 186586636676684685686687688696736786 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 686

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I'll buy the first ticket to see that matchup!
    Hey, get in line buddy.

As for the age difference, I had no idea. Huh, the things you learn.

You know it is going to be a good day when you wake up, have a cougar, and there is talk of mud wrestling
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Hey, get in line buddy.

As for the age difference, I had no idea. Huh, the things you learn.

You know it is going to be a good day when you wake up, have a cougar, and there is talk of mud wrestling
    OK... OK... I'll settle for the second ticket.... it is your rodeo after all....

yes good days always include mud wrestlling cougars... or something like that....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    yes good days always include mud wrestlling cougars... or something like that....
    Well, it never hurts.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    5 hr energy was a joke when I tried it. I think I've had Nyquil keep me awake better than that stuff. I ended up drinking Mountain Dew and sugarcoffee (the bottled frappuccinos) to get home that night.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    5 hr energy was a joke when I tried it. I think I've had Nyquil keep me awake better than that stuff. I ended up drinking Mountain Dew and sugarcoffee (the bottled frappuccinos) to get home that night.
    Yikes, you know you are tired when...

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    It was a 3 AM drive from Dallas to Odessa. I was pulling out all the legal stops.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    You have two cougars in waiting (alright, a cougar and a half). You haven't had a cougar...yet.

As for mud wrestling, a cougar is very territorial. (or maybe I just like wrestling)

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    (or maybe I just like wrestling)
    I knew there was a reason I liked you

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    So true about 5 hour energy. Codeine keeps me awake better than that. All 5 hour energy did was to make jittery as hell.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    So true about 5 hour energy. Codeine keeps me awake better than that. All 5 hour energy did was to make jittery as hell.
    I'll probably just stick with coffee. Who needs stomach lining anyway, right?