Page 680 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 180580630670678679680681682690730780 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 680

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, alcohol is realatively cheap in Korea and you are young, away from home, and just got back from a month in the field - drinking seems natural.
    Korea, I love the food, esp. kim chi and bi bim bop, and I like to drink. I bet I could teach English there. LOL, but Vietnam would be the ultimate, because I LOVE their food.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    Korea, I love the food, esp. kim chi and bi bim bop, and I like to drink. I bet I could teach English there. LOL, but Vietnam would be the ultimate, because I LOVE their food.
    Sounds like a plan. Send us a postcard
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Ooh...I love an English accent. Sexy. Do you still have an accent (assuming you ever had one)?

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Ooh...I love an English accent. Sexy. Do you still have an accent (assuming you ever had one)?
    Well, lets say, what I lack in accent I make up for in sexy.

in other words...no, the accent is gone.

I moved to the US when I was in middle school. The accent was a liability so I worked to get rid of it. If I had moved here in high school I would have kept it for sure.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Who needs an accent when you have sexy?

Neither my DH or his brother have an accent, though I notice they pick a slight one up when they go home or spend a lot of time with their relatives that do have accents.

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Who needs an accent when you have sexy?

Neither my DH or his brother have an accent, though I notice they pick a slight one up when they go home or spend a lot of time with their relatives that do have accents.
    Exactly.

Yup, I do the same, though I do not realize it. I am not from a wealthy family or a 'good' area so my accent was probably horrendous anyway. My mother has a 'proper' English accent which she learned at school apparently and her family gave her crap about trying to 'sound as if she was better than them' After meeting my uncle K asked, "Uh, what language was he speaking." LAWL.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    I have a slight Texas accent (North Texas, for those who know Texas has more than one accent.) Does that count as sexy?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I have a slight Texas accent (North Texas, for those who know Texas has more than one accent.) Does that count as sexy?
    It could be...could be. okay, I have no idea.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Bah. I know I'm sexy. If the voice is sexy, it just helps.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Ooh, I have always loved the Texas accent as well. Since I've lived in TX for a bit, I figure it's okay if I picked up a few of their sayings (y'all, all y'all, etc.). Although, there are a few in my home office (Amarillo) who drive me crazy with their accent -- but it's not a typical one... If I'm there too long, I pick up a bit of it, but it doesn't sound as beautiful as it does with natives.