Page 676 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 176576626666674675676677678686726776 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 676

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    .....geeezzzz Doc you get around ..........................
    anyhoo I am coming on a road trip to America in may/june -
    Party time ?????????????????????
    Canio - can we organise a party at yours ??????? Gwamma is always up for a party !!!!!!!
    x
    You say that like it's a bad thing! Where you going to be in May/June? You can help me till the garden and pick peas and plant stuff if you come my way....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    You say that like it's a bad thing! ...
    No Doc - you read that the wrong way up !!!!!!! You are allowd to get around. Its a tribal thing!!!!!!!

Who knows where, how, who, what. We have already started the arguing thing on the whole - I am not gonna drive on the WRONG side of the road. OH says DH - will you map read then ?????
    NO says Gwamma - and I pull the car sick card !!!!!!!

LOLOLOLO

seriously thou - we are doing a wee Alaskan cruise, then getting a wee rental, then we are taking a wee road trip down to Indiana, picking up the wee daughter who has been in America for one year, and then heading up the road a wee bit to New York........ I can feel a song coming on. Not a song by Kenny Rodgers thou !!!!!!!!

so are you on the road Doc - cos we can certainly come and till a wee bit of soil for you...................... after an all night party at Canio and K's ..................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    No Doc - you read that the wrong way up !!!!!!! You are allowd to get around. Its a tribal thing!!!!!!!

Who knows where, how, who, what. We have already started the arguing thing on the whole - I am not gonna drive on the WRONG side of the road. OH says DH - will you map read then ?????
    NO says Gwamma - and I pull the car sick card !!!!!!!

LOLOLOLO

seriously thou - we are doing a wee Alaskan cruise, then getting a wee rental, then we are taking a wee road trip down to Indiana, picking up the wee daughter who has been in America for one year, and then heading up the road a wee bit to New York........ I can feel a song coming on. Not a song by Kenny Rodgers thou !!!!!!!!

so are you on the road Doc - cos we can certainly come and till a wee bit of soil for you...................... after an all night party at Canio and K's ..................
    uhhm... a road trip from an Alaska cruise (I'm guessing you are starting in Seattle area) to Indiana to New York is not a WEE trip.... unless you are carrying bottles to wee in, then OK, you have a point... thats more of a Willie Nelson song "On the road again, can't wait to get on the road again..."
    I am a wee bit farther south that New York.... about 3 hours drive south of that incest-pool of a capitol of ours...

Party? All night? I'm in since I am up all night anyway.... though Canio is quite a bit farther south AND west than I am....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    well it might just work ???? ...... indiana to New York -New Yorkkkkkkkkk. dum dum da de dumpa dum dum da de dumpa .............its up to you nnnnneeeeewwww yyyyoooorrrrrkkkk nnnnneeeewwww yyyyyooooorrrrrkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!

we fly out of JFK, and I so have to go and see ground Zero. We were so sad when that all happened - but it didn't become personal until I found out that my brother and his wife had been up one of the towers the day before..... just incredibly sad.

anyway I am raping Canios thread yet again !!!!!!!!!!

sorry my beautiful wee Canio.... will you ever forgive Gwamma ??????????????
    actually and Dr Sub - he was the instigator all along, I was just dragged unceremoniously into this converstaion.
    I AM ALWAYS VERY INNOCENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    LOL Yes, innocent. That is the word I am thinking of. As for parties, hell yeah, stop by. Not that I am sure the ass-end of AZ is on your itinerary.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Actually, it looks like we have our own trip planned for the summer. My father-in-law is visiting and is planning the trip as I type this. Last time he came we saw some really cool places (mostly national parks). This time I think we are hitting Seattle and then national parks in the Washington/Oregon/California area.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Actually, it looks like we have our own trip planned for the summer. My father-in-law is visiting and is planning the trip as I type this. Last time he came we saw some really cool places (mostly national parks). This time I think we are hitting Seattle and then national parks in the Washington/Oregon/California area.
    That sounds like a blast... I would love to go to the PNW, but wifey is from the Seattle area and wants to stay as faaaaaaar away from her family as she can..... I think there might be some bad family dynamic going on there.... just guessing...

That sounds like a blast... I would love to go to the PNW, but wifey is from the Seattle area and wants to stay as faaaaaaar away from her family as she can..... I think there might be some bad family dynamic going on there.... just guessing...
    Nah, she probably just does not want to make the rest of the family jealous that her husband is so great. I'd actually like to move to the PNW one day. I tried to get the Army to send me there with no luck. Perhaps if I win the lottery, though K wants to move to NYC if that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Nah, she probably just does not want to make the rest of the family jealous that her husband is so great. I'd actually like to move to the PNW one day. I tried to get the Army to send me there with no luck. Perhaps if I win the lottery, though K wants to move to NYC if that happens.
    lol.... you not know me very well!

Don't go to NYC if you win the lottery.... that is if you want to KEEP the money....

If I win the lottery, I am moving to the last outpost of freedom in this country... going home to Texas.... with the wife.... or not....

lol.... you not know me very well!

Don't go to NYC if you win the lottery.... that is if you want to KEEP the money....

If I win the lottery, I am moving to the last outpost of freedom in this country... going home to Texas.... with the wife.... or not....
    Yeah, I told K, "No, we are moving to FL which has no state income tax. We'll fly to NYC whenever you want to do anything on the millions we would save." She agreed that was a better plan. Plus, f*ck shovelling snow.