Page 674 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 174574624664672673674675676684724774 ... LastLast
Results 6,731 to 6,740 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 674

  1. #6731
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,775
    Primal Fuel
    Right now, my favorite thread is the porn thread in Odds and Ends. That one made me want to bitch slap people.
    Georgette

  2. #6732
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Right now, my favorite thread is the porn thread in Odds and Ends. That one made me want to bitch slap people.
    DavidBrennan is hilarious. There is no way that dude is real. I think he is kenn just trolling people. (Not really, but that would make me laugh)
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  3. #6733
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,775
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    DavidBrennan is hilarious. There is no way that dude is real. I think he is kenn just trolling people. (Not really, but that would make me laugh)
    I'm reading it and I keep thinking to myself, watch porn or screw other people. As long as others aren't getting hurt, now harm no foul. Who gives a flying fuck(no pun intended) if people don't make babies. I'm trying to discourage my offspring from reproducing as much as I can.
    Georgette

  4. #6734
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I'm reading it and I keep thinking to myself, watch porn or screw other people. As long as others aren't getting hurt, now harm no foul. Who gives a flying fuck(no pun intended) if people don't make babies. I'm trying to discourage my offspring from reproducing as much as I can.
    Well, it comes down to the idea that the 'wrong people' are the ones reproducing. That was Margaret Sanger's arguement back when she started pushing the whole abortion idea - kill off the undesirables. Today, birthrates of Western Europeans/American's of said culture are dropping faster than panties at a frat party, where as the poorer countries/cultures are popping out babies faster than they can feed them. Whether this is a bad thing or not is a matter of interpretation. Personally, I don't give two shits who has babies as long as I am not being asked to pay for them. Sadly, I am. Though, they will be paying for my social security (if it exists) so I can't complain too much (and really I don't complain as like you said, who gives a flying fuck? Not I) It is just fun watching others get worked up.

    It's almost as much fun as when someone posts something like, "All you fat fucks teach me how to gain weight..." ... incoming hurt feelings in 1...2....3....
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  5. #6735
    namelesswonder's Avatar
    namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    11,844
    Being in jury duty had vastly cut down on my browsing time here. As a result, I've become more selective in where I'm branching out to in the forums. It's very relieving. I am also confused and frustrated by the huge variety of positions from so many different people. Is it fair to just say "read the book" still?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

  6. #6736
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Being in jury duty had vastly cut down on my browsing time here. As a result, I've become more selective in where I'm branching out to in the forums. It's very relieving. I am also confused and frustrated by the huge variety of positions from so many different people. Is it fair to just say "read the book" still?
    There is a book? I've heard rumors of one. I have also heard a tale or two of this Sisson guy, but I am pretty sure he was made up like Jesus, Ghandi, and Ronald Reagan.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  7. #6737
    namelesswonder's Avatar
    namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    11,844
    haha yes, it has all strayed very much from the original "plan". Not necessarily a bad thing, but I personally feel that it helps to stay with the structure of the Blueprint, and then n=1 too your hearts content. Why come here otherwise?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

  8. #6738
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    haha yes, it has all strayed very much from the original "plan". Not necessarily a bad thing, but I personally feel that it helps to stay with the structure of the Blueprint, and then n=1 too your hearts content. Why come here otherwise?
    I agree, but lately every one's N=1 has turned into an N = every1. People seem to be hoping from one n=1 to another without actually seeing if any one way works.

    Don't get me wrong, if you are stuck, I understand looking for alternatives, but good lord, you can't switch every 3 days. I appreciate that some people (P for example) post their n=1 but suggests new folks follow the actual PBP for at least 6 months.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  9. #6739
    Kymma's Avatar
    Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    666
    Just stay with us! You don't have to talk to the Idiocracy out there.

    Hope you have a good week of cooking and supervising.

  10. #6740
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    Just stay with us! You don't have to talk to the Idiocracy out there.

    Hope you have a good week of cooking and supervising.
    Thanks. I hope you have a good week too despite all the stress going on in your life currently.

    Eh, I like you folks here in the journals too much to disappear. I just need to avoid the rest of the site. Then again, I need to avoid wheat, sugar, and crap as well, but we will see how long that lasts
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •