Page 673 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 173573623663671672673674675683723773 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,730 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 673

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Thanks Geo.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

On a side note, I am realizing that I am beginning to actively dislike many of the people here (not here as in this forum/journal but here at MDA). It might be time for me to take a break again. So if I disappear for a while that is why. If it happens, I can still be reached by PM if anyone has anything to say
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Take care. Good luck on your studies. Will miss you while you are on "vacation".

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    On a side note, I am realizing that I am beginning to actively dislike many of the people here (not here as in this forum/journal but here at MDA). It might be time for me to take a break again. So if I disappear for a while that is why. If it happens, I can still be reached by PM if anyone has anything to say
    This is why you must follow your own advice of staying out of the rest of the forums and just peruse the journals.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Okay, I hate them too whoever they are. How dare they make our Canio want to go away.

Do what you need to do. We understand.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    This is why you must follow your own advice of staying out of the rest of the forums and just peruse the journals.
    Yeah, that is what I should do. I just need to listen to myself. Like an idiot I click other forums. Perhaps I will try just staying in the journals and see how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Okay, I hate them too whoever they are. How dare they make our Canio want to go away.

Do what you need to do. We understand.
    LOL Thanks P. I just need to do what Geo said and avoid non-journals.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Which is what you said. You're welcome lol.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I just went in and stuck my nose where it doesn't belong. I hate when people give wrong information.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Yeah, I just went in and stuck my nose where it doesn't belong. I hate when people give wrong information.
    Well, I am honestly at the point now where I am not sure if there is any right information. Do squats, don't do squats, eat vegetables, don't eat vegetables, eat more fat, don't eat too much fat, go low carb, carbs are important, I'm losing too fast, I'm losing too slowly, deal with emotional eating, omg I eat all the time when I get emotional, I love how I look, OMFG look at all the fatties, eat 3000 calories, don't eat more than 1200 calories...etc. etc. ad nauseum.

Seriously, it gets to the point where it really would be funny if people did not take it so seriously. My favorite threads currently are the newbie question ones. They get 10 different answers all giving contradictory advice.