Page 668 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 168568618658666667668669670678718768 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 668

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    It's true... all you needed for football OR flying a military airplane back then was a leather helmet!
    It was sweet.
    true. true.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    I completely ignore football.

Apparently I'm not supposed to read books at football games.

And when I was at Tech, I didn't follow football at ALL. So when I got back from Sam's and my dorm parking lot was full of tailgaters, I almost had an issue. Luckily, I convinced someone who was saving a spot that I just needed to run frozen stuff up to my freezer and would get the hell out of there as soon as that was done.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    At Tech, I went to half a game (Left at half time because it was fucking cold.) That was it. Luckily, my dorm was on the opposite side of campus from the stadium, so all I had to deal with were the damn Victory Bells.
    (For those unaware, the "other side of campus" was a mile long hike.)
    Unfortunately, the engineering key was right next door to the stadium, so the early tailgaters tended to interfere with some of my labs. I went off on a few of them.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    I went to 1/2 an engineering class, but spent plenty of time at football games
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    At Tech, I went to half a game (Left at half time because it was fucking cold.) That was it.
    That's exactly how many I went to!
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    However... the ONLY proper Texas football school is the UT Longhorns.
    It is KNOWN> Uber alles!

My grandaddy was from them parts.
    My grandaddy was never wrong.
    ^5 Hook em Horns!

I don't mind the Horns (saw 'em off, but I don't mind 'em.) Aggies... most of them can't think their way out of a wet paper bag. If it's not a textbook example, they're stumped.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I don't mind the Horns (saw 'em off, but I don't mind 'em.) Aggies... most of them can't think their way out of a wet paper bag. If it's not a textbook example, they're stumped.
    You haven't met my dad, have you? He's an Aggie...and the guy they were calling (he retired) to figure out how to keep the plant from blowing up or shutting down while we were on vacation, so he had to tell them off the top of his head. I used to describe his job as "making sure the plant doesn't blow up" until I figured out more of what he did. There are LOTS of very successful Aggies.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Then put 'em on the hoods of Caddy's and pick ups...

I've met some intelligent ones, like your Dad and Owner Boss. Most are a waste of oxygen.
    Nah, I'm not that redneck, sub doc.
    My Primal Battle Tome