Page 665 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 165565615655663664665666667675715765 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 665

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    A Nole calling me a poor thing? Bless your heart Cori.

note to self...build moat/swamp...fill with gators...profit.
    Larry the Cable Guy = average Gator fan.
    Also... every redneck joke that Jeff Foxworthy ever made up is pretty much based on swampers... that's why he hangs out with Larry the Cable guy who is from a town NEAR UofF. *nods*

All true.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Larry the Cable Guy = average Gator fan.
    Also... every redneck joke that Jeff Foxworthy ever made up is pretty much based on swampers... that's why he hangs out with Larry the Cable guy who is from a town NEAR UofF. *nods*

All true.
    Says the fan of the school with a clown college.

So, recent graduate of FSU, what did you major in?

Well, sir, I did quite well in pie to the face and got an A in 'fitting a bunch of people into a small car.'
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Says the fan of the school with a clown college.

So, recent graduate of FSU, what did you major in?

Well, sir, I did quite well in pie to the face and got an A in 'fitting a bunch of people into a small car.'
    *Giggle*

I actually went to UCF.
    Go Knights!
    Note: they've never really won anything... cept in their own tiny li'l division.

Hubs has been a 'Noles fan since he was a kid.

We are both Yankees fans, he was raised listening to Yankees baseball on the radio by his grandpa in upstate NY so he's an honest NYY fan. I learned to love Baseball through him.

I really don't like football. EXCEPT that darned Clay Matthews... he's so cute.
    Hubs is a forever die-hard 49ers fan.

I like hockey because sometimes a hockey game happens during the fist fights.
    I prefer MMA!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    The only colors allowed in my house are scarlet and grey! Go Bucks!!!!!
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    *Giggle*

I actually went to UCF.
    Go Knights!
    Note: they've never really won anything... cept in their own tiny li'l division.

Hubs has been a 'Noles fan since he was a kid.

We are both Yankees fans, he was raised listening to Yankees baseball on the radio by his grandpa in upstate NY so he's an honest NYY fan. I learned to love Baseball through him.

I really don't like football. EXCEPT that darned Clay Matthews... he's so cute.
    Hubs is a forever die-hard 49ers fan.

I like hockey because sometimes a hockey game happens during the fist fights.
    I prefer MMA!
    Nothing wrong with UCF or FSU for that matter, but it is fun to talk smack when the opportunity presents itself.

I was a Cubs fan back when I had time to follow more than one sport. Baseball gets kind of dull though. I need a faster moving game.

Hockey fits that bill but I only ever watch it live and then rarely as we are too far away from Phoenix to get to Coyote games.

I'll take your word on Clay Matthews
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

I know quite a few people that went to UCF. Apparently, there are a lot of Ohioans that go there.

I only watch pro football during the playoffs and Super Bowl, so I don't have a team anymore. I haven't had a team since the 1990's.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I haven't had a team since the 1990's.
    Repeat after me, "GO BUCS!" You can practice with Nameless.

it sounds enough like Buckeyes (*puke*) that you should be able to get it down in no time.

Repeat after me, "GO BUCS!" You can practice with Nameless.

it sounds enough like Buckeyes (*puke*) that you should be able to get it down in no time.
    Puke???? I have to throw it out there, but the Buckeyes woudl've been in the National Title picture if it weren't Tressel and Tattoogate. Oh yeah, we got Urban Meyer! Eat that!
    Georgette

When we had our Super Bowl party, I was the only person who predicted the Ravens would win. I picked them based on the fact that they are the old Cleveland Browns.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Puke???? I have to throw it out there, but the Buckeyes woudl've been in the National Title picture if it weren't Tressel and Tattoogate. Oh yeah, we got Urban Meyer! Eat that!
    Yeah, I am still a little bitter about the Urban Meyer thing, but eh, our coach seems okay. Now, if only we can get a quarterback who can throw.