Page 662 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 162562612652660661662663664672712762 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 662

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    Whoa. No way can I catch up on 35 pages of your journal before breakfast. Guess I'll just miss out on all the good stuff and jump to the end.
    Eh, you didn't miss much. Just way too much double entendre involving sheep. Apparently this is common in New Zealand.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Eh, there are worse jobs, we just have to deal with 'the public' but not just any public the 'I am a retired sergeant major' public or the 'do you know who I am' public. They tend to dislike my reply which is, "Until I verify who you are I know you are a potential terrorist, sir" emphasis on the sir because that is condescending, uh, polite.

That said, 90% of our 'customers' are great. That 1 in 10 makes me want to smack someone though.
    Spelled like Dick Marcinco would spell it.....

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    I am laughing my ass off over here! Your journal cracks me up...

Well, the day is off to a fun and exciting start. Lots of fun starting at 4am. I already had to break up a shouting match between one of our LTs and one of our SGTs. Had to deal with the fact that someone lodged a complaint that one of our guards was out of uniform (not wearing her hat while off duty). Dude, she is off duty; I don't care if she is wearing pants let alone a f*cking hat. Though of course we fall up under the same regs as the Army so while in uniform she needs her hat on, but seriously, that is what people are worried about these days?

Also a customer complained that one of our guards was rude during an inspection. No, they were forceful because you refused to do as you were asked. You are lucky you were not put on your face and handcuffed. Morons. This is why I respond to complaints by email, so I can be diplomatic. In person I am far more likely to tell them to go f' themselves.

On a food note, yesterday I ate a cubic shit-ton. Well, it was a cubic food-ton which at some point will become a cubic sh...anyway. My guess is it was upwards of 4,000 calories. I gained weight. I don't care. It was all primal food, just lots of it. Today I will IF until dinner. All is well.
    This post in particular made me laugh...

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer571 View Post
    This reminds me...I need to cook bacon and chicken tonight.
    Get around much?? I've seen you on every journal this morning... skank.

Eh, there are worse jobs, we just have to deal with 'the public' but not just any public the 'I am a retired sergeant major' public or the 'do you know who I am' public. They tend to dislike my reply which is, "Until I verify who you are I know you are a potential terrorist, sir" emphasis on the sir because that is condescending, uh, polite.

That said, 90% of our 'customers' are great. That 1 in 10 makes me want to smack someone though.
    I SO want your job... wanna trade??

That reminds me that I need to send you over to Naiad's journal so she can deport you to some cold, lonely, and hellish part of the universe that I can't spell.
    Another laugh...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Should clarify... I found your journal so funny this morning that the CPT on the other side of the office kept looking at me inquisitively...

Glad I could amuse. As for job trading...hells yeah. It is all you.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

You'd probably fit right in around here.

Well, wait... who's your favorite NFL team?

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    You'd probably fit right in around here.

Well, wait... who's your favorite NFL team?
    The Tampa Bay Buccaneers. There are other NFL Teams?

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    The Tampa Bay Buccaneers. There are other NFL Teams?

Did someone say they were a Schmuccaneers fan?!

I live close by... I avoid getting near that stadium at all costs.
    But I like hockey!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Everyone here is a Bears fan... the Deputy Commander and XO in my office are both Bears fans. The Commander is an Eagles fan, but he's light hearted and has fun with it. The other COL I work with is a Green Bay fan... If you could take the flack for it, I'm sure a Tampa Bay fan could survive here...

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I'm a Bears fan. I have respect for a team that plays the "wrong" way (defensive) and turns down a stadium to play in the old one. I'm also an Urlacher fan.
    I "should" be a Cowboys fan, based on geography. I hate them. The only teams I ever root for are the Bears and whoever is playing the Packers or Cowgirls. Only they would demand a new stadium without the wins to back it up. All the splotches on Dallas from their jail worthy antics did not help their case.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome