Page 661 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 161561611651659660661662663671711761 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,610 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 661

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Man, nothing exciting in my journal and I can't visit the fun ones. Sigh. I'm doomed to a life of boredom....

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Man, nothing exciting in my journal and I can't visit the fun ones. Sigh. I'm doomed to a life of boredom....
    lol you are totally welcome silly. Just, uh, I dunno, let your hair down a bit.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

That's why I need y'all....(lol)

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma sheepishly has crawled back out of her cave...............
    ................did you miss me - YEAH - when I was away - did you hang my picture on your wall.................. I can't remember what that song was called............
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

I always miss you Gwamma. I miss any folks when they don't drop by the Cave de Canio every once in a while. Speaking of which where did Saoirse disappear too? Anyway, I appreciate your attempt at sheep-driven humor. Funny while disturbing.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Well, the day is off to a fun and exciting start. Lots of fun starting at 4am. I already had to break up a shouting match between one of our LTs and one of our SGTs. Had to deal with the fact that someone lodged a complaint that one of our guards was out of uniform (not wearing her hat while off duty). Dude, she is off duty; I don't care if she is wearing pants let alone a f*cking hat. Though of course we fall up under the same regs as the Army so while in uniform she needs her hat on, but seriously, that is what people are worried about these days?

Also a customer complained that one of our guards was rude during an inspection. No, they were forceful because you refused to do as you were asked. You are lucky you were not put on your face and handcuffed. Morons. This is why I respond to complaints by email, so I can be diplomatic. In person I am far more likely to tell them to go f' themselves.

On a food note, yesterday I ate a cubic shit-ton. Well, it was a cubic food-ton which at some point will become a cubic sh...anyway. My guess is it was upwards of 4,000 calories. I gained weight. I don't care. It was all primal food, just lots of it. Today I will IF until dinner. All is well.

I have to say that generally, I hate working people. They get their panties in a knot for stupid crap. I'm not sure I could do what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    I have to say that generally, I hate working people. They get their panties in a knot for stupid crap. I'm not sure I could do what you do.
    Eh, there are worse jobs, we just have to deal with 'the public' but not just any public the 'I am a retired sergeant major' public or the 'do you know who I am' public. They tend to dislike my reply which is, "Until I verify who you are I know you are a potential terrorist, sir" emphasis on the sir because that is condescending, uh, polite.

That said, 90% of our 'customers' are great. That 1 in 10 makes me want to smack someone though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer571 View Post
    This reminds me...I need to cook bacon and chicken tonight
    That reminds me that I need to send you over to Naiad's journal so she can deport you to some cold, lonely, and hellish part of the universe that I can't spell.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Whoa. No way can I catch up on 35 pages of your journal before breakfast. Guess I'll just miss out on all the good stuff and jump to the end.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.