Page 643 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 143543593633641642643644645653693743 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 643

  1. #6421
    RMS123's Avatar
    RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    3,292
    Primal Fuel
    I deal with a lot of stupid bureaucracy, but that really takes it to a new level....

  2. #6422
    Sabine's Avatar
    Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dallas/Fort Worth Texas
    Posts
    5,014
    Canio, your presence is requested at RMS's journal. We have need of your male perspective.

  3. #6423
    Sabine's Avatar
    Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dallas/Fort Worth Texas
    Posts
    5,014
    I would say that *name withheld* has inferiority issues, and wants to avoid the 'subordinate' position of being the caller, rather than the callee. At least she/he doesn't feel that way with you. .... Wait, is that good or bad?

  4. #6424
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Canio, your presence is requested at RMS's journal. We have need of your male perspective.
    Oooh, I got summoned.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  5. #6425
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I would say that *name withheld* has inferiority issues, and wants to avoid the 'subordinate' position of being the caller, rather than the callee. At least she/he doesn't feel that way with you. .... Wait, is that good or bad?
    Named withheld is the person being called. The inferiority complex is my boss, but really I think he just wants to pawn off work.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  6. #6426
    drssgchic's Avatar
    drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,371
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Nope. I even got an email afterwards with the interviewer trying to tell me not to dress so sexy on an interview. Ummm... what? A knee length skirt can NOT be that sexy.
    Depending on how it's worn, oh yes they can be! Therefore, to determine whether they were being idiots or you were in danger of distracting them, a picture needs to be submitted.

    Pictures of men in kilts would also be accepted. (I'd love to have a sgian dubh to wear with my riding boots when they fit me again. So practical.)

    *fingers crossed on the job!*

    I've heard the "be grateful you have a job" thing, too, but there are some jobs that it's hard to tell if it's an improvement over not having one.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

    Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

    And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

  7. #6427
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Depending on how it's worn, oh yes they can be! Therefore, to determine whether they were being idiots or you were in danger of distracting them, a picture needs to be submitted.

    Pictures of men in kilts would also be accepted. (I'd love to have a sgian dubh to wear with my riding boots when they fit me again. So practical.)

    *fingers crossed on the job!*

    I've heard the "be grateful you have a job" thing, too, but there are some jobs that it's hard to tell if it's an improvement over not having one.
    I agree, picture is required.

    I was going to buy a kilt for Ren Faire, but I am not where I want to be weight-wise yet and don't want to spend the money on something I hopefully can't wear in a few months so it is waiting until next year.

    Well, some jobs are soul sucking and hate-inducing, however, I like not being homeless so here I am at work again. I was happy because it looked like today would only be a 4 hour day. Ha. Yeah, I will be here for 11 hours again.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  8. #6428
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mid-Hudson Valley New York
    Posts
    8,744
    OMG Can't wait for a kilt pic next year.
    (It's official, I am a Canio groupie / stalker. Good thing he is not too freaked out by the attention.)

    My Wench bodice is going to end up being too big when I hit goal. I have gotten some good wear out of it. I even used it in 'Willie Wonka'. There is a Ren Faire costumer in the city where I teach. His work is beautiful.

  9. #6429
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    OMG Can't wait for a kilt pic next year.
    (It's official, I am a Canio groupie / stalker. Good thing he is not too freaked out by the attention.)

    My Wench bodice is going to end up being too big when I hit goal. I have gotten some good wear out of it. I even used it in 'Willie Wonka'. There is a Ren Faire costumer in the city where I teach. His work is beautiful.
    Woot Woot! My first groupie/stalker.

    It looks like you need to hit him up for a more appropriately sized bodice then

    It really sounds like you live in an awesome community for the arts and theatre. That is good stuff P.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  10. #6430
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,190
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Woot Woot! My first groupie/stalker.

    It looks like you need to hit him up for a more appropriately sized bodice then

    It really sounds like you live in an awesome community for the arts and theatre. That is good stuff P.
    ^5 groupie stuff!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •