Page 641 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 141541591631639640641642643651691741 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 10944

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 641

MissJecka is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    That's actually pretty sweet. My husband knows I hate V day yet he still thinks he needs to get me flowers. I'm not really a flowers and chocolates kind of woman. Oh well, at least he tries.
    The boy and I don't do V-Day either, and I don't like flowers for gifts and I'm not a fan of chocolate in general... yet he still gets me a card every year. *shrug* At least it's not a food or a plant that will die!
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Sporrans: the original pop-up blockers
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Sporrans: the original pop-up blockers
    Never hear it put that way, but you are right! lol

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Apparently, it's reserved for cheerleaders and trailer parks.
    I will keep that in mind.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by MissJecka View Post
    The boy and I don't do V-Day either, and I don't like flowers for gifts and I'm not a fan of chocolate in general... yet he still gets me a card every year. *shrug* At least it's not a food or a plant that will die!
    A very good point. Welcome to the madness.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Never hear it put that way, but you are right! lol
    Very right indeed. That is hilarious Twibble.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I was having a head scratching moment there myself.
    Georgette

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    My husband bought me a box of chocolate (damn him) and 3 single roses. 2 pink and 1 red. One for him and two for our kids. I thought it was sweet. He told me our boy carried the flowers (in a cute little plastic champagne flute looking vase) and the box of chocolates all through the store like he had a girlfriend (he's 6). I guess the cashier asked him if he was getting them for his girlfriend and he exclaimed "NO! They're for my mom!" all proud like. He's such a sweetie.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    He's such a sweetie.
    Sounds like it

Well, things continue much as normal. I'm short on sleep and give-a-damn. Part of it is because I am bitter at this furlough. I mean, if the gov't is telling me I can do my job in 4 days a week why the frack have I been working 6 days a week for a year+ now? Speaking of which, I knew I had to come in Saturday for 6-7 hours to coordinate some training, now it looks like I will be there at least 11 perhaps 12 hours. So much for two days off in a row. Hell, so much for only working half a day on the weekend.

I did make the list for a job I put in for. Pay would be the same, OT would be gone, and it would be inside all day. Of course, that means they already have someone picked out or the hiring freeze will stop it. But it is hope.

Food has been decent. I roasted a turkey the other day and have been eating on that. Yesterday for dinner, I cooked up some bacon, put some slices of turkey in the pan to reheat them, put the bacon on top, and topped that with some cheese. It was pretty damned good. This afternoon a buddy and I are going to Mexico then we're having dinner over at his house, which is code for 'Yeah, come over and cook will you?' It should be fun.

Sunday will be a day to catch up on all the homework I have not had time to do.