Page 636 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 136536586626634635636637638646686736 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 10944

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 636

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Really? Pronunciation and a pretty face? Man our weatherpeople fail both of those.
    Well, there is pronunciation and there is Texas pronunciation.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    This ijit mispronounced Monahans. It's phonetic.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

This ijit mispronounced Monahans. It's phonetic.
    well, to be fair, I think their pronunciation only has to be as correct as their weather forecasts.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

If the town is within your forecast district, you'd better pronounce it right. The other ijit (this one's female) mispronounced isobarometric.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

If the town is within your forecast district, you'd better pronounce it right. The other ijit (this one's female) mispronounced isobarometric.
    Well, was she hired for her breasts or her linguistic skills? I mean, that is a big word.

She's not exactly pretty (I mean, she's not hideous or anything, but she wouldn't win any awards), so I'm guessing she's related to someone or was the only sod dumb enough to apply.
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I probably could've been a tv meteorologist. Apparently I have a pretty face and can pronounce difficult words properly.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I probably could've been a tv meteorologist. Apparently I have a pretty face and can pronounce difficult words properly.
    You are going to need to submit a link of a recording of you saying, "Around the rough and rugged rocks, the ragged rascal rudely ran" in order for us to verify this.

As to pretty faces, yes, I can agree you have that one covered.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    You are going to need to submit a link of a recording of you saying, "Around the rough and rugged rocks, the ragged rascal rudely ran" in order for us to verify this.

As to pretty faces, yes, I can agree you have that one covered.
    I can also say "The rains in Spain, stay mainly on the plains" 10x's without fumbling.

Awwwww, thanks
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I can also say "The rains in Spain, stay mainly on the plains" 10x's without fumbling.

Awwwww, thanks

You might be over qualified.