Page 630 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 130530580620628629630631632640680730 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 630

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    "Excuse me, Boss? Yeah, I gotta get on a plane. There's dinner waiting for me in Arizona..."
    This!
    Georgette

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    All you people with hair...
    Mine goes in a ponytail daily... I blame the Army for this. If I didn't have to keep my hair off my neck as a job requirement, I might be able to stand it on my neck now... but I can't, so ponytail it is!

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    It ain't gonna be so wee once all his wimminz join in . . .
    Can I join! I like hugs...

And I wanna come for dinner too! *willpouttilyousayyes*
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Ponytails and pouting? Okay, you can come too. Hmmm...I am going to need a bigger table.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    okay its official - Gwamma is a badass !!!!!!!!! sorry just really excited that I now have an appropriate nic name !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

It's nice to have a nickname. Most of mine are not fit for public consumption.

On a food note...

I need to start having some will power when it comes to greek yogurt and nuts. I have been having 1oz nuts with a serving of greek yogurt. This is fine once a day. It is not so fine three times a day.

Dinner last night was filet mignon. They were on sale for less than sirloin so I jumped on that. It was a very nice piece of meat. Copious amounts of asparagus was also introduced to my digestive system. Kerry Gold butter was much in evidence also.

K is pissed because she is gaining weight while eating correctly. I am trying to tell her it is due to shark week/Russian Circus/jesus-h-christ-I-am-glad-I-am-a-dude, but she isn't listening. Hopefully, that resolves itself soon.

There is a blizzard warning here today. I never thought I would hear the world blizzard in AZ, well, outside of a Dairy Queen. We'll see how that goes.

I'm supposed to be assisting in a TASER class today. Cross your fingers that it is cancelled because I am not in the mood.

Meeting last night for 'Men Who Cook' - a local charity event for the symphony. This will be my third year assisting one of the chefs. Apparently we are making buffalo empanadas.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    TASER class. I hope you don't have to be the victim.

Careful in the blizzard.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    It;s easier to be in the mood for a Taser class when you can choose who to "learn it" with.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

No, I'm not getting shot today which is a plus. It needs to start snowing already so we can cancel the damned thing.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Good luck on getting the blizzard and I hope you get to pick who gets tased.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Good luck on getting the blizzard and I hope you get to pick who gets tased.
    I am praying it will be snowed out. So far, no luck.