Page 63 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465731131635631063 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 63

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Last night was a craptacular food wise. We went to Jack-in-the-Box. I had two extreme sausage without buns so basically eggs and sausage. They were greasy goodness. My GF got chili-cheese fries. For the love of baby Jebus, I love chili-cheese fries. Needless to say I sampled one or two (dozen). I then went home and ate about 1/2 of a G&B chocolate bar. Today I feel fat. Bleh. Guys are not supposed to get bloated. This is definitely the fail.

I'm thinking of going 30donn for April, but am being a pussy and not committing. I keep making excuses. I need to figure out where I left my spiked cod piece and man up.

/whiny off
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

sibylsybil is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Last night was a craptacular food wise. We went to Jack-in-the-Box. I had two extreme sausage without buns so basically eggs and sausage. They were greasy goodness. My GF got chili-cheese fries. For the love of baby Jebus, I love chili-cheese fries. Needless to say I sampled one or two (dozen). I then went home and ate about 1/2 of a G&B chocolate bar. Today I feel fat. Bleh. Guys are not supposed to get bloated. This is definitely the fail.
    If you were a girl, you could blame it on hormones/that time of the month (*cough* that's what I do *cough*)... maybe there is a male form of PMS which causes cravings, bloating, and that 'feeling fat' syndrome? But, then again, I don't have to worry about spiked codpieces, so I guess it's a tradeoff. (I had a mental image of Grok in partial Shakespearean dramatic garb. Talk about mixed influences. )
    Life consists with wildness. The most alive is the wildest. (Thoreau)

Quote Originally Posted by sibylsybil View Post
    If you were a girl, you could blame it on hormones/that time of the month (*cough* that's what I do *cough*)... maybe there is a male form of PMS which causes cravings, bloating, and that 'feeling fat' syndrome? But, then again, I don't have to worry about spiked codpieces, so I guess it's a tradeoff. (I had a mental image of Grok in partial Shakespearean dramatic garb. Talk about mixed influences. )

Sadly, I have no hormones to blame for my lack of self-control. And calling it my time of the month would push me way too far over into the metro catagory. I'll just admit that they looked good and I ate them. No excuses. I do feel bloated though. I don't think it is psychological as I do not feel guilty for eating them. I just feel like my stomach expanded. Oh well, this too shall pass.

As for trade offs, I will take spiked codpieces over the hormone fest women have to deal with monthly anytime.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Sadly, I have no hormones to blame for my lack of self-control. And calling it my time of the month would push me way too far over into the metro catagory. I'll just admit that they looked good and I ate them. No excuses. I do feel bloated though. I don't think it is psychological as I do not feel guilty for eating them. I just feel like my stomach expanded. Oh well, this too shall pass.

As for trade offs, I will take spiked codpieces over the hormone fest women have to deal with monthly anytime.
    I have read somewhere where men do have their own form of PMS. I know not what you wanted to hear but eh. Spiked codpieces do sound better. I've tried a whole 30 and honestly, its a PITA. I don't eat nuts and I don't see dairy as impeding any weight loss. I just need to stop eating the crap on occassion that I eat. If I were to stop the crap, I would be in better shape.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I just need to stop eating the crap on occassion that I eat. If I were to stop the crap, I would be in better shape.
    Very good point. I've just gotten lazy. It is easier to say "Yeah, lets pick up junk" than actually cooking etc. Which makes no sense since I like cooking. Hell, I pay to take cooking classes. So lets make April 30 days of not being lazy.

Very good point. I've just gotten lazy. It is easier to say "Yeah, lets pick up junk" than actually cooking etc. Which makes no sense since I like cooking. Hell, I pay to take cooking classes. So lets make April 30 days of not being lazy.
    That sounds better than a 30 donn.
    Georgette

That sounds better than a 30 donn.
    Shibby. 30 donbala* it is then

(days of not being a lazy ass)

Shibby. 30 donbala* it is then

(days of not being a lazy ass)
    I know a guy who's name is Don Bala. Seriously.
    Georgette

I know a guy who's name is Don Bala. Seriously.
    I have no idea why, but I found that very amusing.

Yeah it is kind of funny. I'm going to join you on the 30 donbala though.
    Georgette