Page 628 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 128528578618626627628629630638678728 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 11054

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 628

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    okay so now I am home alone with said tribal members !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Cue music . . . aaaaaand action!

http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Dang! I'm missing all the fun around here.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Video, or it didn't happen! lol

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    no alone time today with my merry band of little men ........... and by crikey there has been a fair bit of bunking off. We start off this morning with about 12 Tongan MEN !!!!!!! then 2 head away in a vehicle, then another one goes in another vehicle, then one pops back, then five more leave, then they are all back about lunchtime, lots of laughter, etc.... then only 5 make it to work after lunch and three leave soon after !!!!!!!!!!
    confused ??????? so am I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

no alone time today with my merry band of little men ........... and by crikey there has been a fair bit of bunking off. We start off this morning with about 12 Tongan MEN !!!!!!! then 2 head away in a vehicle, then another one goes in another vehicle, then one pops back, then five more leave, then they are all back about lunchtime, lots of laughter, etc.... then only 5 make it to work after lunch and three leave soon after !!!!!!!!!!
    One would think that you would be exhausted with 12 Tongan studs about....

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Now, see, if there had been more math problems like that in school, I might have paid attention
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    $60 at the sausage shop today. Much sausagy goodness was purchased. We had chipotle adobo sausage for dinner. Two crustless quiches in the oven - one sausage and cheddar, one shrimp, bulgarian white cheese, and kashkaval (apparently another type of bulgarian cheese...who knew?). Turkey thawing in the bath tub. Bone broth on the stove. Lots of cooking in the canio house.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    $60 at the sausage shop today. Much sausagy goodness was purchased. We had chipotle adobo sausage for dinner. Two crustless quiches in the oven - one sausage and cheddar, one shrimp, bulgarian white cheese, and kashkaval (apparently another type of bulgarian cheese...who knew?). Turkey thawing in the bath tub. Bone broth on the stove. Lots of cooking in the canio house.
    No doubt the aroma in the canio abode is delightful! How can you go wrong with sausage! ground up pork fatty goodness with spices.... me loves me some pork!

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    No doubt the aroma in the canio abode is delightful! How can you go wrong with sausage! ground up pork fatty goodness with spices.... me loves me some pork!
    You and me both. Oh, and I also got two pounds of bacon - mesquite smoked and jalapeno.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony