Page 624 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 124524574614622623624625626634674724 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 624

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    I will second that sister !!!!!!!!
    ladies first.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Trust me, it can happen after the age of 6, too! Any Little Women fans out there?
    Hell, that was me almost every morning in junior high and high school!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Hell, that's me to this DAY. I own a curling iron only for the rare off chance I have the time and effort and give a damn it takes to turn my "won't a hold a curl to save my fucking life" into Little Orphan Annie. It takes chemicals and AT LEAST half an hour to get a wave.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Just so you know, having hair that does hold a curl isn't always a picnic. With mine, I ask it if it wants to behave that day. If the answer is no, it gets scraped up in a 'rina-style bun. I figure it's an improvement over junior high and highschool when it was parted down the middle and in a low ponytail far more often than not.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Hell, that's me to this DAY. I own a curling iron only for the rare off chance I have the time and effort and give a damn it takes to turn my "won't a hold a curl to save my fucking life" into Little Orphan Annie. It takes chemicals and AT LEAST half an hour to get a wave.
    Laughing out loud! Me, too. So I just gave up. The chemicals just caused me to bleed from the scalp, anyway, and since I naturally went totally white a while back, the keratin on my Kopf is that much more wiry, ill-tempered and uncontrollable. Kinda nice having a short, guy-ish, pert cut that is the epitome of wash and wear. We own a hair dryer, but I currently do not know its location - all of us at Crabbcakes Manor towel-wrap and then air dry the stuff. Our salon people think that that is hilarious - a family with four girls and a mom who NEVER curling-iron or hair-dryer dry their hair.

I save it (the effort) for a really good perfume...
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I think I was 25 or so before my hair stylist basically brow-beat me into getting a straightener. I told her I wouldn't use it, but she insisted. I think I've used it a handful of times since then. She was always instructed that she could do what she wanted with my hair- as long as it was wash and wear!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Still working on that one, too, Cakes. I think the last time I pulled out the curling iron was someone's wedding. I pull out the hair dryer and get it to "only a little damp" on days it's in the 20s or lower when I leave the house. Using the blow dryer to actually style my hair? PftchkphbttBWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    well gwamma is just plain old useless when it come to hair, and make up and beauty shit. one of my many sisters takes over an hour for her morning shat shower and shave routine ....................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I had a mullet when I was in HS. I thought it was a cool punk hair cut.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    All you people with hair...
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony