Page 622 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 122522572612620621622623624632672722 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 622

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    And, how do you enjoy your mullet!
    do I feel a Joe Dirt moment coming on ????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    do I feel a Joe Dirt moment coming on ????????
    Actually it's a festival of fish... but there are lots of Joe Dirt types there.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Just jumping in here.... Love all the miltalk...

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    4 hours in person plus an online portion done at least once a year. The instructor's course is 2 weeks because apparently it takes the Army that long to train someone to say, "Next slide."
    Crack me up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal Betty View Post
    Regarding ideal weight I think as a society we need to shift our focus from weight to body fat percentage. You could have a woman that weighs around 150+ pound but she has a body fat percentage of around 20, more than likely her body is going to look dope as hell.

You can have another woman that weighs around 130 but her body fat percentage might be 30+ her body might not look all that great.
    This... I'm aiming for 140 - post basic training weight. Size 7/8. Can't wait to get back to it!

Hell, you live in a tin can underwater for weeks/months at a time. I'll take sleeping in the mud over that any day. Anyway, we leave the hard work up to the Marines
    w0rd

Dang all kinds of veteran family members up in here. My bio father was British Navy, my dad was US Airforce, my mom's dad was British Army in WW2, and my dad's dad was in Korea and Vietnam (Navy and Airforce - US)
    Prior service Army here. Supply NCO. Never deployed. Got tapped and then discharged for post partum depression/panic disorder. Fun times. But I get a nice check each month for it. And landed a gig with the Army (it sucks, but it pays the bills).

Sorry you gotta work tomorrow. Do you guys practice the 59 minute rule?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I did a little googling. Is it too late to sign up for the party at Gwamma's? 'Cause helloooo Tonga!

Much love also to the men and women in uniform. Not just 'cause you look good Now if only we could get the folks in charge to use you a little more sensibly . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I did a little googling. Is it too late to sign up for the party at Gwamma's? 'Cause helloooo Tonga!

Much love also to the men and women in uniform. Not just 'cause you look good Now if only we could get the folks in charge to use you a little more sensibly . . .
    You are in - girl
    did you get my apology post, Drssgchic- truely sorry that Gwamma was on such an incredibly naughty bender last night. and verbal diahorreah seems to accompany said bender - or in this case written
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    You are in - girl
    did you get my apology post, Drssgchic- truely sorry that Gwamma was on such an incredibly naughty bender last night. and verbal diahorreah seems to accompany said bender - or in this case written
    Gwamma, you need to spend more time around here if you think anything you said to me was insulting ;D
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Canio, did you complete your Civilian Attitude Survey??? My attitude sucked. I basically told them I hate my job, am educating myself to the max to get OUT of my job and into something better, but that nothing is available to someone with a ton of education and no experience, but thanks for all the educational opportunities!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Canio, did you complete your Civilian Attitude Survey??? My attitude sucked. I basically told them I hate my job, am educating myself to the max to get OUT of my job and into something better, but that nothing is available to someone with a ton of education and no experience, but thanks for all the educational opportunities!
    Apparently we copied off each other because mine said the exact same thing.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    fried. smoked is borderline but really a fish like mullet needs to be fried. IMHO anyway.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    without breading please....