Page 621 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 121521571611619620621622623631671721 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 621

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    My dad is a Marine...
    You should hear what he has to say about seamen!

I have to admit... when I was an Airman, I never got any flack from anybody about my branch... the fact that I had waist length blonde hair when out of uniform MAY have helped with that!
    I think they were all just trying to get in my pants though...
    If find it hard to believe that the fine and upstanding airman of the Air Force would lower themselves to fraternize like that.... squids, jarheads and doughboys.... in a frikin heartbeat!

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    My favorite from 'training' - "Okay, Canio, how about you read the next slide..." "Yeah, how about you do that as you are being paid to be the instructor."

Better yet - how about actually instructing and not just reading slides jackass. I can read the slides on my own back in my office.
    Exactly.... I can read the dang Power Point slide printouts in the comfort of the Mar Bar enjoying a cool one....

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    If find it hard to believe that the fine and upstanding airman of the Air Force would lower themselves to fraternize like that.... squids, jarheads and doughboys.... in a frikin heartbeat!
    I was stationed at Hurlburt Field, which is an Ops base... and a bit of a world of it's own.
    Shitload of TDY! 200 days a year was average. Easily more if you wanted it, and sometimes if you didn't.
    The first thing they said to you when you arrived... "Are you married?"... "No, good." or "Well, you won't be soon."

With all the dark guys there the boundaries between officers and enlisted was pretty blurry at times if you were in the crowd.
    Good times.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I was stationed at Hurlburt Field, which is an Ops base... and a bit of a world of it's own.
    Shitload of TDY! 200 days a year was average. Easily more if you wanted it, and sometimes if you didn't.
    The first thing they said to you when you arrived... "Are you married?"... "No, good." or "Well, you won't be soon."

With all the dark guys there the boundaries between officers and enlisted was pretty blurry at times if you were in the crowd.
    Good times.
    I know Hurlbert Field... I was stationed at Pensacola.... Those gunships are baaaaadazzz!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    just popped in to whisper good morning and sorry for all my naughty drink induced nonsence - gwamma needs to get a life !!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    I know Hurlbert Field... I was stationed at Pensacola.... Those gunships are baaaaadazzz!
    and I grew up in Niceville. Small world.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    just popped in to whisper good morning and sorry for all my naughty drink induced nonsence - gwamma needs to get a life !!!!
    lol don't we all.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

and getting smaller every day!

and getting smaller every day!
    guess this primal thing works after all

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    And, how do you enjoy your mullet!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.