Page 617 of 1091 FirstFirst ... 117517567607615616617618619627667717 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 10904

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 617

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Hmmm I need to get one of these... I need new behavioral ideas!
    Just go to urbandictionary.com
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    It is nice that you two can respect the other branch - my Pop was career Army, and all I heard was that the Army would take men the others would throw out of the recruiters office.
    Eh, we all say that, but, at least recently, we have all worked so closely together it doesn't fit reality anymore.

It was a navy dude who stopped our convoys blowing up (Elec Warfare Officer), Marines who we relieved, and the Airforce that gave us phones and internet (while on the FOB but hey, we'll take it). We loved all those dudes...in a platonic sense.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

yeah, the ones that have no sense of humor anyway....
    True. Speaking of sense of humor, like a dumb ass I once was greeting a British soldier. I said, "So how is the pride of England doing today?" He stopped, looked at me, and said, "How the f*ck would I know? I'm Scottish you c*nt" It was hilarious. Those guys and the Aussies were always up for a good time.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    It was a navy dude who stopped our convoys blowing up (Elec Warfare Officer), Marines who we relieved, and the Airforce that gave us phones and internet (while on the FOB but hey, we'll take it). We loved all those dudes...in a platonic sense.
    Leave it to the Air Farce to have their priorities in the right order!/sarc/

True. Speaking of sense of humor, like a dumb ass I once was greeting a British soldier. I said, "So how is the pride of England doing today?" He stopped, looked at me, and said, "How the f*ck would I know? I'm Scottish you c*nt" It was hilarious. Those guys and the Aussies were always up for a good time.
    lol... yeah Scots are an independent lot.... could be why I like them..... and their elixer aint half bad either....

Leave it to the Air Farce to have their priorities in the right order!/sarc/
    no sh*t. And I was signal. That was my freaking job. I got pulled out of my unit to deploy because they needed one more switch operator. I show up to my new unit less than a month before deploying and they said, "Welcome to the convoy team." WTF? Yeah, 15 months of convoy security, QRF, and guard duty so that the Air Force could do my job on their long 3 month deployments. Not that I am bitter...much.

no sh*t. And I was signal. That was my freaking job. I got pulled out of my unit to deploy because they needed one more switch operator. I show up to my new unit less than a month before deploying and they said, "Welcome to the convoy team." WTF? Yeah, 15 months of convoy security, QRF, and guard duty so that the Air Force could do my job on their long 3 month deployments. Not that I am bitter...much.
    When and where were you in the sandbox?

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Eh, we all say that, but, at least recently, we have all worked so closely together it doesn't fit reality anymore.
    Very nice - as a kid I could never figure that one out, as all the branches were supposed to be fighting under the same flag/for the same country. Just FYI - my Pop is a Vietnam vet, so you know his era.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

When and where were you in the sandbox?
    2006-2007 Camp Victory but driving all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Just FYI - my Pop is a Vietnam vet, so you know his era.
    God Bless him and thank him for his service.