Page 616 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 116516566606614615616617618626666716 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,160 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 616

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    No just for the Buddy types...
    same.

Blue Falcon = buddy f*cker in the screw over sense not the sleep with sense.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Exactly so..

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    that pretty much lines up with what I heard about you navy guys....

seriously though, I worked with some tough sailors down range. You guys are alright in my book.
    Thanks.. I am the proud father of 2 Cav Scouts.... If I bust on the Army, its in jest only. I have great respect for the Army. You guys do crap I couldn't do... which is why I joined the Swabbie Club....

Thanks.. I am the proud father of 2 Cav Scouts.... If I bust on the Army, its in jest only. I have great respect for the Army. You guys do crap I couldn't do... which is why I joined the Swabbie Club....
    Hell, you live in a tin can underwater for weeks/months at a time. I'll take sleeping in the mud over that any day. Anyway, we leave the hard work up to the Marines
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    That Urban Dictionary is something else. On the one hand, it answers all my code-type questions unfailingly, but on the other hand, I always get some kind of a shocker reading it - kind of a compendium of Everything Adults Could Do To Behave Badly.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Hell, you live in a tin can underwater for weeks/months at a time. I'll take sleeping in the mud over that any day. Anyway, we leave the hard work up to the Marines
    Yeah, thats what my youngest son says.... I prefer to call the sub a sinking sewer pipe, since tin can refers to destroyers...

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    That Urban Dictionary is something else. On the one hand, it answers all my code-type questions unfailingly, but on the other hand, I always get some kind of a shocker reading it - kind of a compendium of Everything Adults Could Do To Behave Badly.
    Hmmm I need to get one of these... I need new behavioral ideas!

Yeah, thats what my youngest son says.... I prefer to call the sub a sinking sewer pipe, since tin can refers to destroyers...
    Oh, I refer to them all as boats. Of course I call sailors seamen as well. It is fun watching them turn colors in anger.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    It is nice that you two can respect the other branch - my Pop was career Army, and all I heard was that the Army would take men the others would throw out of the recruiters office.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Oh, I refer to them all as boats. Of course I call sailors seamen as well. It is fun watching them turn colors in anger.
    yeah, the ones that have no sense of humor anyway....