Page 609 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 109509559599607608609610611619659709 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 609

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    nah - i am sure that if I was the next door neighbour you would get very sick of my dumb jokes, my drunken silliness, and I wouldn't be known for two VERY BIG REASONS !!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    nah - i am sure that if I was the next door neighbour you would get very sick of my dumb jokes, my drunken silliness, and I wouldn't be known for two VERY BIG REASONS !!!!!!!!!
    Drunken silliness????? I LOVE drunken silliness! You couldn't be any worse than the next door neighbors that I can hear screaming at one another across a 5 acre field.... they on one side, I on the other....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    well praps send my love to Mrs. Sub now - and we can butter her up for when me and Gwumpy Gwandad move in next door ! LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    That works. butter is primal after all...

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    That works. butter is primal after all...
    Yes, yes it is. And it has so many uses or so I am learning.

So far the day has started out okay. We have some open shifts to fill for the weekend, so it looks like I will be working at midnight tomorrow. Oh wells. Hopefully I can get some homework done. My Excel instructor had one assignment due a week (1 tutorial, a case project, forums, and a test = 1 assignment). This week he decided to assign 3 plus a midterm and a project. WTF? Needless to say I am playing catch up.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Happy Valentines Day to my Brother from another Mother

Good luck catching up. Sounds like your instructor isn't getting any fir V day and decided to make no time for his students to work on such either!

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Happy Valentines Day to my Brother from another Mother

Good luck catching up. Sounds like your instructor isn't getting any fir V day and decided to make no time for his students to work on such either!
    Happy Valentines Day to you too I hope it is all you expect and more.

I think he just realized we had more to do and had not planned well. Eh, all is good. I'll get it done.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yes, yes it is. And it has so many uses or so I am learning.

So far the day has started out okay. We have some open shifts to fill for the weekend, so it looks like I will be working at midnight tomorrow. Oh wells. Hopefully I can get some homework done. My Excel instructor had one assignment due a week (1 tutorial, a case project, forums, and a test = 1 assignment). This week he decided to assign 3 plus a midterm and a project. WTF? Needless to say I am playing catch up.

!@#$%^& Teachers. No really, that is excessive. Using down time at work is a good idea.

My students are probably cursing me today because I made them write a love letter in Spanish. I balanced it with an extra credit "Spanish love words" word search puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    !@#$%^& Teachers. No really, that is excessive. Using down time at work is a good idea.

My students are probably cursing me today because I made them write a love letter in Spanish. I balanced it with an extra credit "Spanish love words" word search puzzle.
    It's college, nothing is excessive apparently lol. That said, it will be over soon enough.

A love letter at least seems somewhat useful in a Cyrano sense. I just hope they have updated the text books since when I was in high school. We had whole chapters on horses/horse riding and other such practical topics. Yes, I am going to go to Spain to ride a horse...well, perhaps, but seriously, how about telling me the parts of a computer?

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I gave them an extensive, but appropriate, vocabulary list on the back of the puzzle that the sub will hand out today.