Page 608 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 108508558598606607608609610618658708 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 608

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    Unfortunately private journals just aren't so private. I don't know. Maybe there is a way to block them where only certain people can read them.

Your journal is much more active than mine. Think I'll hang around for the entertainment value.

Well, while they are not private, I figure people come here knowing full well it is my journal. As such, they get me unedited, unscripted, and uncensored. If that offends them, they can f' off.

As for activity, well, the kind folks here are nice enough to stop by and pat me on the head occasionally much like one would a bewildered looking puppy. Really, they are too kind

Hang out and have some fun.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    *wanders in to pat Canio on the head*

Gwamma- well, technically the aunt you look like is also a grandmother, but she still doesn't look like one!

Congrats on the competition, Jon! Good luck!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    So...Our picture taking adventure has paid off for my husband. One of my "sexy teacher" pics made it onto my husband's VD card this year. He's going to love it. I guess it is only fair since he bought me the lingerie that I am wearing in said picture.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    *wanders in to pat Canio on the head*

Gwamma- well, technically the aunt you look like is also a grandmother, but she still doesn't look like one!

Congrats on the competition, Jon! Good luck!
    Thanks. It is in April, but I will give you an update then. Unless I lose and then we will never speak of it again :P
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    So...Our picture taking adventure has paid off for my husband. One of my "sexy teacher" pics made it onto my husband's VD card this year. He's going to love it. I guess it is only fair since he bought me the lingerie that I am wearing in said picture.
    And people say I'm not good for anything. Yay for your husband.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    One of my "sexy teacher" pics made it onto my husband's VD card this year..
    This is the ONLY time of year you can give someone a VD card, and not end up in divorce court over it....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Submarine Doc - how are you doing???? I have decided that you look a wee bit like Kenny - can you sing the Gambler ?????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Submarine Doc - how are you doing???? I have decided that you look a wee bit like Kenny - can you sing the Gambler ?????
    Gosh, I hope you mean BEFORE he turned to a plastic-Kewpie doll look alike.... Me sing? Like a bass (as in deep voice, not fish) frog.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I only have a pic of the young kenny - remember in the BIG Dolly days ????? has he gone and done the unspeakable ????

I like a deep DEEP voice - but don't tell Mrs. Sub that I said that !
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    I only have a pic of the young kenny - remember in the BIG Dolly days ????? has he gone and done the unspeakable ????

I like a deep DEEP voice - but don't tell Mrs. Sub that I said that !
    Yes, I do remember Dolly... for 2 reasons..... Yes, Kenny has gone plastic, as has Dolly.

Since you are half a world away, she's probably not gonna worry too much... If you were next door neighbors that might be a different kettle of fish...