Page 607 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 107507557597605606607608609617657707 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 607

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Recipes = suggestions.

Indeed they are.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Sorry, had to fix that.....

LOL I actually do not have a meat cleaver. I knew I needed an excuse to buy a new knife.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Read the second part of my response. So long as you keep eating your own food, you can be trusted! I like to think I'm a relatively decent cook, if a tad impatient, and I'm what most would consider "skinny."
    This would be me. Plus, I guess you could say that since I was a good cook before I started losing and got better during losing, it just adds to my street cred.
    Georgette

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    gwamma loves a good old competition... especially when there are knives involved !!!!!!

Please DO NOT tell on me - on the other thread, but gwamma has been known to say to her older children when they were arguing incessantly " heres a knife for you, and a knife for you - now take it outside " and we all end up rolling round on the floor laughing having forgotten what the argument was about !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    We were always told "Solve it however you want, but I'm not taking anyone to the ER and you're cleaning up the blood."
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, I absolutely love the pics!!! I know, I'm slow. Damn, you're a hottie. I hope I look as good as you when I'm older!
    Georgette

Hell, I would like to look that good now. I am lucky so many hot primal ladies take the time to show up in this journal

No offense to the dudes, I am sure you are just as hot, just not my side of the plate.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Canio really sorry to continue to rape your thread - but thanx guys - however if I had posted a picky of "the morning after the night before " Gwam - you would be utterly and totally horrified !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    May I poke in here once in a while? I promise to think twice before hitting the "post" button.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    May I poke in here once in a while? I promise to think twice before hitting the "post" button.
    Poke your head in all you like. As for thinking, hell, if you hang out here long enough you will see I seldom do. Journals, I feel, are places we can say what we like. This is my own private little bacon-laden paradise and I do as I will; please feel free to do the same. I just try to stay civil out in public. Here, eh, not so much.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Unfortunately private journals just aren't so private. I don't know. Maybe there is a way to block them where only certain people can read them.

Your journal is much more active than mine. Think I'll hang around for the entertainment value.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.