Page 599 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 99499549589597598599600601609649699 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 599

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    oh my word, that's hilarious!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Today - if it isn't nailed down, I want to eat it. Hell, if it is nailed down I am looking for a claw hammer to pry the nails out. No idea why I am so freaking hungry.

Also, K wants to learn to cook. Why oh why lord. A woman in my kitchen. w.t.f. What have I done to deserve this? (Okay, to be fair, I don't want anyone in my freaking kitchen. It's mine. I wantses it! My precioussssssss) That said, it might be fun so we shall see.

I ordered myself an immersion blender today. Perhaps I will try BP coffee/tea if not I will at least be able to blend soups more easily.

Oh, if you are not too busy, email your congress person/senator and tell them to fix this fiscal shit by Mar 1 so I can keep my job Much appreciated.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Emerson blenders are the bomb. I love mine. Purée anything right in the pot you cook in. Also great for no fail mayo.

As for contacting our congress people, etc, I'm sure we are on a "special" watch list for the scathing e-mails my hubby has sent them over the years for their incompetence and inability to complete even the most simple tasks. They are like a monkey with a gun, except I bet the monkey could do a better job of not shooting itself in the foot. This fiscal cliff crap is a self imposed mess. Ending rant here as I could go on for pages as I am sure you can too. FWIW, I'm sure they will set another delay and you'll get to sit in limbo a while longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    As for contacting our congress people, etc, I'm sure we are on a "special" watch list for the scathing e-mails my hubby has sent them over the years for their incompetence and inability to complete even the most simple tasks. They are like a monkey with a gun, except I bet the monkey could do a better job of not shooting itself in the foot. This fiscal cliff crap is a self imposed mess. Ending rant here as I could go on for pages as I am sure you can too. FWIW, I'm sure they will set another delay and you'll get to sit in limbo a while longer.
    You and me both. If nothing else perhaps John McCain will finally freaking retire after this term.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Well, sleep yesterday sucked. I layed in bed for 2 hours not sleeping, got up, and ended up only getting about an hour and a half of sleep. Today will not be fun.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I don't think my sleep was quite as limited, but with you on the "not enough", anyway.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I don't think my sleep was quite as limited, but with you on the "not enough", anyway.
    Yeah, I am with you on that. Honestly, I read how much sleep many people on the forums get and think, "In one night? Wow."

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Usually I don't have so much trouble. I think it was the margarita (alcohol usually doesn't have that effect on me, but who friggin' knows).

Here's to the Monday grumps *chugs water*.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Usually I don't have so much trouble. I think it was the margarita (alcohol usually doesn't have that effect on me, but who friggin' knows).

Here's to the Monday grumps *chugs water*.
    LOL good luck rehydrating.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Jon, Does your work schedule often include overnights? I find that having an odd work schedule makes it hard to get on a regular sleep schedule.

My advice would be to try some 5htp in the evening, but you don't seem to be a supplements guy.