Page 598 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600608648698 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 598

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    So, Yeah. I took some sexy teacher pics today. I like them. The whole process made me feel beautiful. No. I am not posting them here as is. There is lingerie involved. Maybe cropped. In my own journal.
    Well, if there was ever a reason to be kept after class that is it right there....
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Thanks ... I think >.>
    Only compliments here! Seriously though, it's like I recognize you from long ago like a past life or family kinda thing. Plus my brother shares your name. If I sent you pics I'm sure you'd see what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Only compliments here! Seriously though, it's like I recognize you from long ago like a past life or family kinda thing. Plus my brother shares your name. If I sent you pics I'm sure you'd see what I mean.
    Well, okay, time for the big reveal...hi sis!

(kidding) :P
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Well, okay, time for the big reveal...hi sis!

(kidding) :P
    Giggling.

Actually, I have met a distant relative before and recognized him by his looks. One of my hubby's best friends has my maiden name and he looks so much like my brother that his wife grabbed my brother at my wedding thinking it was her husband. This was a very distant relative by the way as my dad and grandpa were only children.

This was a very distant relative by the way as my dad and grandpa were only children.
    and the plot thickens....

so...where did she grab him? How distant? Would he have succeeded if not for you meddling kids? Inquiring minds want to know!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    this reminds me that my brothers wifes first cousins mothers best friends boyfriend looks alot like Robin Williams - but that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

[QUOTE= - but that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread !!!!!!![/QUOTE]

but I am back now - and its time for some fun !!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

and the plot thickens....

so...where did she grab him? How distant? Would he have succeeded if not for you meddling kids? Inquiring minds want to know!
    It was quite funny. She grabbed his arm as she groped his butt and nuzzled/ kissed his neck and said something naughty that neither of them would repeat. The best part was that her hubby also saw both that and her reaction as my brother turned shocked by the "assault" and she realized it was not her husband. We laughed about it all night and of course, alcohol had nothing to do with it!

It was quite funny. She grabbed his arm as she groped his butt and nuzzled/ kissed his neck and said something naughty that neither of them would repeat. The best part was that her hubby also saw both that and her reaction as my brother turned shocked by the "assault" and she realized it was not her husband. We laughed about it all night and of course, alcohol had nothing to do with it!
    LMFAO - that is hilarious - how embarrassing would that be ??????? Oh the mind boggles with all the things that she could have done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahah

Gwamma is having kinipshions !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

LMAO That is hilarious.