Page 596 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 96496546586594595596597598606646696 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 596

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Shop Now
    Cori, I've had to teach Hulky that he has different voices. He can turn them on and off at will now. He has one that he usually uses for "serious raiding time" (when we played World of Warcraft), a variety of goofy voices, and the soft gentle voice.

I had a radio show for a year in college. I think like 3 people listened to it, just friends that I'd asked to, but they all said I had a nice voice. I hear myself in recordings and I HATE how it sounds. Much higher than when I hear myself speak normally.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Carhartts, Wranglers, work gloves that have seen, like, work . . . *thoughtful pause*
    Yeehaw! Especially that last part, about work gloves being WORK gloves and all.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Strange, drssgchic, that outfit does nothing for me

as for voices, I have one and it is annoying as f*ck
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Well, we've heard your singing voice and that's certainly far from annoying!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Well, we've heard your singing voice and that's certainly far from annoying!
    lol thanks but it is a far cry from my regular voice. As my best friend once said (paraphrase), 'It makes no sense that a dude that sounds like a frog with a lisp when he talks sounds like that when he sings.' I agree. It makes no sense at all.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Strange, drssgchic, that outfit does nothing for me

as for voices, I have one and it is annoying as f*ck
    I bet calluses don't do much for you either *momentary swoon*

We've heard your voice. You're out voted.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I bet calluses don't do much for you either *momentary swoon*
    Nah, they tend to chafe...I mean, what?

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    lol thanks but it is a far cry from my regular voice. As my best friend once said (paraphrase), 'It makes no sense that a dude that sounds like a frog with a lisp when he talks sounds like that when he sings.' I agree. It makes no sense at all.
    Nope. I think you are going to have to make a recording of you reading something to us in order for that to be believable. HMMMM Maybe something dirty from Game of Thrones.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Nope. I think you are going to have to make a recording of you reading something to us in order for that to be believable. HMMMM Maybe something dirty from Game of Thrones.
    Dirty from Game of Thrones? And all this time I thought it was a children's book.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    okay this isn't easy. I am desperately trying to catch up on Crabbs journal, but how can I when I go to, sleep wake up and theres 3 pages of this journal to decipher first. Sorry CC !!!!! hugs.....
    heres the thing... I did do the photo thing yesterday afternoon..................... I did farmer Gwam.................. Teacher Gwam........................ Aerobics Gwam..................... little prissy maid Gwam..................and do you know every single picky made me nearly vomit............... so I just couldn't bring myself to post them............... so I am still working on in.............

And Cori you could post a picky of your Hubby in his uniform............ just to keep things moving along on this thread........... and just because YOU OWE ME !!!!!!! x

And Canio I havn't heard your voice ????????? and don't ask me to read your whole journal, cos I truely am having trouble keeping up with everyone. I came to this party quite late remember !!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....