Page 595 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 95495545585593594595596597605645695 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 595

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I am tempted to try and take a "hot teacher" pic today...after my husband leaves for work, of course.

EDIT: Not that I hide things from my husband. He just wouldn't get the joke and it would take too much explaining.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 02-09-2013 at 06:56 AM.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    My work uniform is jeans and a tee shirt(at least as long as I get hired on permanently). Customer Service reps don't have a uniform either.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    How about a pic of you with a phone using that sexy voice of yours to solve customer problems.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    How about a pic of you with a phone using that sexy voice of yours to solve customer problems.
    Well if only someone could get a picture of the elusive camera shy customer service rep named Georgette

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    You know, there really is no rhyme or reason for what a guy finds sexy. My wife used to have a pair of flannel pajamas. Not exactly what you see in a Victoria's Secret catalog, but when she wore them in front of me they wouldn't stay on for long.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    You know, there really is no rhyme or reason for what a guy finds sexy. My wife used to have a pair of flannel pajamas. Not exactly what you see in a Victoria's Secret catalog, but when she wore them in front of me they wouldn't stay on for long.
    Exactly. I find a woman in sweat pants sexier than a woman in lingerie. Comfortable is far sexier than contrived.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    I am tempted to try and take a "hot teacher" pic today
    This definitely get a, uh, thumb up from me.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    I think that works the same way for women. Still surprises me what moves me to want to extricate hubby from his clothing sometimes.

At this point, I really, really hate all those ads, wherever they are found, of barely-dressed females hawking whatever. At this point, I am all "yeah, all women have tits, crotch, and an ass, now tell me something new". I find myself strongly trending towards a kind of neo-Victorian - you know, completely dressed except for a small bit of skin - and that bit of skin would be enough to make me smile. Perhaps it is because in my dotage I am concentrating on much more than bare bodies. Betcha this thinking would not fly 2 inches with a teenager or early-20's person, tho.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Speaking of sexy voices...
    My husband uses a completely different tone of voice over the radio (he's a Deputy Sheriff), it's much lower and a bit husky.
    I have dubbed this his "sexy radio voice" and tease him about it pretty regularly. I tell him he's flirting with those com center ladies all... and though he IS a flirty guy(and I'm OK with the flirty charm that he throws around the world like confetti on NYE, it's just who he is), he isn't really flirting in a meaningful way. The voice is like an auto pilot thing. He didn't even realize he did it until I kept telling him he did.

But I'm all... "I want you to use "sexy radio voice on ME!"
    He never does.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    I think that works the same way for women. Still surprises me what moves me to want to extricate hubby from his clothing sometimes.

At this point, I really, really hate all those ads, wherever they are found, of barely-dressed females hawking whatever. At this point, I am all "yeah, all women have tits, crotch, and an ass, now tell me something new". I find myself strongly trending towards a kind of neo-Victorian - you know, completely dressed except for a small bit of skin - and that bit of skin would be enough to make me smile. Perhaps it is because in my dotage I am concentrating on much more than bare bodies. Betcha this thinking would not fly 2 inches with a teenager or early-20's person, tho.
    It's not just you. I'm late 20s, but I've always wondered a little about how "leaving nothing to the imagination" = sexy. If there's nothing left to discover, then why bother, right? 'Course, I also prefer a little more than a pretty face, so that may well play into it

Carhartts, Wranglers, work gloves that have seen, like, work . . . *thoughtful pause*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula