Page 589 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 894895395795875885895905915996396891089 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 10943

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 589

  1. #5881
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Account closed
    Posts
    1,534
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Well, IN first, then OUT.
    In... hold it, hold it... hip thrust! Kojak voice: Who loves ya, baby?... Out.

  2. #5882
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Yes. It is all about the correct technique. Glad you are keeping up on things...
    It pays to be informed
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  3. #5883
    drssgchic's Avatar
    drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,371
    Well, if any of y'all are needing uniforms, just come visit. That's 50% of the population, here. Just hope you don't mind if a few too many of them are only just legal
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

    Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

    And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

  4. #5884
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mid-Hudson Valley New York
    Posts
    9,494
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Well, if any of y'all are needing uniforms, just come visit. That's 50% of the population, here. Just hope you don't mind if a few too many of them are only just legal
    I prefer my men older. It's that whole HS teacher thing. Barely legal is too close for comfort. Yuck!

  5. #5885
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,966
    DSCN2038.jpg
    This is the uniform jacket I wore when I retired in 1999.... Haven't been able to wear it in years. The rating insignia and medals were put on another uniform....

  6. #5886
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,666
    damn, OP delivers. That is good shit. Very nice looking too in a totally bro-to-bro way.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  7. #5887
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,966
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    damn, OP delivers. That is good shit. Very nice looking too in a totally bro-to-bro way.
    Hey there soldier boy! (said with a slight lithp) <wink> <wink> lol I was a bubble head, what do you expect!!!

  8. #5888
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,666
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Hey there soldier boy! (said with a slight lithp) <wink> <wink> lol I was a bubble head, what do you expect!!!
    I expect you to be drunk and in a bar fight of course!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  9. #5889
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mid-Hudson Valley New York
    Posts
    9,494
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    This is the uniform jacket I wore when I retired in 1999.... Haven't been able to wear it in years. The rating insignia and medals were put on another uniform....
    Wow! Now that is a good looking uniform.

  10. #5890
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,966
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I expect you to be drunk and in a bar fight of course!
    I'm a lover.... not a fighter, sir!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •