Page 587 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 87487537577585586587588589597637687 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,870 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 587

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Hey man, the chow was fabulous... by military standards... The coffee was ALWAYS hot, 4 meals a day, a hot bunk... what's not to like!
    oh, well, when you put it that way...

sadly, my military days are done. I don't have the right frame of mind for it. I once got asked, "How come every time I tell you to do something the first thing out of your mouth is 'Why?'" Apparently, "Oh, I only ask why when you tell me to do stupid things" was not the right answer. That said, I got really good at doing pushups.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    oh, well, when you put it that way...

sadly, my military days are done. I don't have the right frame of mind for it. I once got asked, "How come every time I tell you to do something the first thing out of your mouth is 'Why?'" Apparently, "Oh, I only ask why when you tell me to do stupid things" was not the right answer. That said, I got really good at doing pushups.
    That's part of the reason I retired... I got tired of the silly BS stuff.... fortunately in the job I had, I worked directly for the Captain, so my BS list of stuff to do was pretty short, and my rank (E7) meant that I didn't have to put up with alot of crapola to begin with...

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    OOOOH I love military talk.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    That is 'Mr. You Idiot!' to you young lady :P

but kidding aside, yes, you are correct. Last I checked potatoes, while lovely things, are not low carb. That is why I substitute corn and rice for potatoes. Those are totally low carb.
    Oh, I didn't mean you. (Have you been eating potatoes?) Just someone doing the Potato Diet while doing LCHF that I felt compelled to rant about. I mean, WTF?

That's part of the reason I retired... I got tired of the silly BS stuff.... fortunately in the job I had, I worked directly for the Captain, so my BS list of stuff to do was pretty short, and my rank (E7) meant that I didn't have to put up with alot of crapola to begin with...
    I can understand that. That said, you have to work your ass off to make CPO so rock on with your badself.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Oh, I didn't mean you. (Have you been eating potatoes?) Just someone doing the Potato Diet while doing LCHF that I felt compelled to rant about. I mean, WTF?
    I know, I was just messing with you Potatoes...potatoes...hmm...I think the last potato I ate was in the first week of January and that was one french fry I burgled from my wife.

Really someone was doing the PD and LCHF at the same time? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    OOOOH I love military talk.
    now I am wondering if I would fit in my old uniforms lol.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    I actually weigh less today than I did the day I retired.... so I am pretty sure I could...

I actually weigh less today than I did the day I retired.... so I am pretty sure I could...
    pics or it didn't happen

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    How about some pictures, Boys? Ya know, women love men in uniform.