Page 583 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 83483533573581582583584585593633683 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 583

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    OMG are you suggesting that Gwamma is incumbent and therefore should be made redundant !!!!!!!! Because that really is NASTY. .................. and I am gonna report you to the Ovine council for further investigation !!!!!
    dammit, you are on to me. That is exactly what I am suggesting. Nastiness abounds.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Oh my goodness - poor old Gwamma..........

I could call you a Gwamma beater............ however I best not on this forum, because you might get set upon!
    and as much as you might enjoy a good old fashioned set to - it wouldn't be appropriate within this environment - (smiles like any Gwamma would after saying her accurate and extremely valuable speech to gun welding frella in a red suit)
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Oh my goodness - poor old Gwamma..........

I could call you a Gwamma beater............ however I best not on this forum, because you might get set upon!
    and as much as you might enjoy a good old fashioned set to - it wouldn't be appropriate within this environment - (smiles like any Gwamma would after saying her accurate and extremely valuable speech to gun welding frella in a red suit)

Well, it has been quite a while since I was set upon, but yeah, I will forgo the experience if it is all the same to you

It's also been way too long since i had a valuable speech, and I have never had a Gwamma so that is totally a win.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    okay I'll be your Gwamma - but I will not play games on the puter, or whatever it is you play these games on, and if you ever come across Jack - you tie him up until Gwamma gets there..............okay ?????? DONE
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

okay I'll be your Gwamma - but I will not play games on the puter, or whatever it is you play these games on, and if you ever come across Jack - you tie him up until Gwamma gets there..............okay ?????? DONE
    Consider him tied, wrapped, and delivered.

That is because I am a forum f*cking ninja or I have no life...yeah, probably the second.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Consider him tied, wrapped, and delivered.
    I lied to Gwamma once, but since it was to save her delicate sensibilities I decided it was for the greater good.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I lied to Gwamma once, but since it was to save her delicate sensibilities I decided it was for the greater good.
    Oh, she has delicate sensibilities? She is in the wrong journal then.... >.>

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Oh, she has delicate sensibilities? She is in the wrong journal then.... >.>
    To be fair she caught one of my quips about a fetish... a particularly icky fetish.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    To be fair she caught one of my quips about a fetish... a particularly icky fetish.
    which one? now I am curious...