Page 581 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 814815315715795805815825835916316811081 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 10943

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 581

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    It's a given! With all those doilies laying around one MUST have a Tea Party...
    Well obviously. I mean, every man on his wedding day thinks, "Huh, wife in tear-off paper dress. Whatever shall I do...hmm...put the kettle on; it's tea-time!"
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I've always thought the one-use wedding dresses, made from tissue paper and doilies sounded like a fun idea. Have fun taping and stapling it together(since we've got all these staplers handy, it seems) then have fun ripping it off. And no wondering what to do with it afterwards.
    I like the way you think. Remind me to have you design the dress if K and I ever renew our vows.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

This amused me. I game much the same way (as the one on the right). Women who game this way rock btw

game_zpsf803ea1f.jpg

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Holy shit, they found me! (Except I'm blond and play PC, not Xbox.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Holy shit, they found me! (Except I'm blond and play PC, not Xbox.)
    much <3 either way.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I used to be such a calm gamer. Hulky has rubbed off on me (mind out of the gutter, please). He tends to get really mad when he's invested in something and shitty team mates ruin in. He's currently looking for a new game, one that he can either find a guild/team mates that he can rely on, or doesn't involve team play that's quite so intense. He was playing League of Legends before.

I am also a PC gamer. But yeah, I yell at those fucking Dragons and Bandit Chiefs.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I used to be such a calm gamer. Hulky has rubbed off on me (mind out of the gutter, please). He tends to get really mad when he's invested in something and shitty team mates ruin in. He's currently looking for a new game, one that he can either find a guild/team mates that he can rely on, or doesn't involve team play that's quite so intense. He was playing League of Legends before.

I am also a PC gamer. But yeah, I yell at those fucking Dragons and Bandit Chiefs.
    Calm gamers are nice, I am much more like Hulky though. Play well or gtfo - no, I don't care who your BF/GF/Husband/Wife is. If you suck, gtfo.

I've started playing Eve Online. Hulky might like it. It is space based and completely a free-range sandbox. There are lots of corporations (guilds) and missions you can run (quests) but it is much more open than WoW or the like. Don't want to run missions? Okay, don't. Want to fly around all day and shoot at people? Okay. Want to do nothing but mine and control ore prices? Sounds good. Want to zip in in your little frigate and burgle other people's salvage? Knock yourself out. Want to join a corporation and declare war on another corporation? Have fun with that. Want to fly around pissing people off? Good deal, but ships are expensive so expect to get shot at a lot.

I've been playing a week. Currently I am running the last of the tutorial missions (teach you basic skills, give you some ships to fly etc) and mining. I'm enjoying it with my eye on where I want to go later.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Let's just say my 8 year old has been getting in trouble in school for creative use of the F-word...and it is my fault. I am not allowed to play my games in front of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Let's just say my 8 year old has been getting in trouble in school for creative use of the F-word...and it is my fault. I am not allowed to play my games in front of him.
    LOL that is awesome...I mean terrible. Terrible...yeah.... XD

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I get too excited when I try to play video games. I can manage three rounds of Bust-A-Move 4, but trying to play Downhill Domination almost gave me a stroke. Also, the sound of my children laughing hysterically is not encouraging.