Page 58 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960681081585581058 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 58

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    At least you like her. That's always a good thing.
    Indeed it is. She will make someone a great wife, just not me. I must admit that I was not the best husband either so there you go.

Doing pretty well foodwise lately. Only eating one meal a day some days due to work, but still getting a fair amount of calories in one large meal. I am getting two days off this week for the first time in a month and a half which is nice. Also, I have a vacation coming up in May which should rock.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like your doing good with everything. After the past 2 days, I will be back on track tomorrow. I ate so much earlier, that I didn't eat any dinner when everyone else did. I want a vacation. It would be nice to get away for a bit.

Any chance you will get one?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

I get vacation time, just not sure about going away is the thing. Our vacation & sick time is all rolled up together.

Ah, that would suck. We get both but yeah, taking sick leave is difficult when your boss has not called in sick in 23 years.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Ah, that would suck. We get both but yeah, taking sick leave is difficult when your boss has not called in sick in 23 years.
    That's like my boss. She said if you don't have a college education and want to get ahead then don't ever call off sick. She doesn't have a college ed and has never called off sick. I have no college ed either but I don't want her job. I would rather be a peon than middle management.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I would rather be a peon than middle management.

I'd rather be an independently weatlthy man of leisure, but so far I am having little success finding that position. Perhaps I need to work on my resume.

I'd rather be an independently weatlthy man of leisure, but so far I am having little success finding that position. Perhaps I need to work on my resume.
    I would like that position as well.

If I ever get there I will hire you as my associate

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I've tried that (well, woman) It takes money to make money and I'm trying to figure out where that cycle ends.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome