Page 577 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 77477527567575576577578579587627677 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 577

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    You know who is great about listening, looking like they care, and not giving advice? The dog.
    Proving yet again that dogs are just way smarter than we are.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Proving yet again that dogs are just way smarter than we are.
    Very true.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

About the Stupendous Bowl, we watched the first half at my FIL's house with a bunch of his friends. They put together a small pool, paying at the half and the end of the game, and my number was 3. So with 20 something seconds left and the score 34-29 (9+4=13 hence my 3) that silly, stupid, uncalled for intentional safety cost me $50. Y U DO THAT HARBAW? Y?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    About the Stupendous Bowl, we watched the first half at my FIL's house with a bunch of his friends. They put together a small pool, paying at the half and the end of the game, and my number was 3. So with 20 something seconds left and the score 34-29 (9+4=13 hence my 3) that silly, stupid, uncalled for intentional safety cost me $50. Y U DO THAT HARBAW? Y?
    Because he hates you...obviously.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

geostump is online now Senior Member
    I, for one, no longer give advice anymore unless its to my kids. That is it, nothing more.

In regards to the Super Bowl, the only good commercials were the Budwieser Clydesdale ad and the Ram trucks Paul Harvey ad. Both caused me to tear up.
    Georgette

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Oh- was there a sport thing yesterday?
    It was a great time to go out to eat at a non-sports place.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Shopping before it started, though? Not cool.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Shopping before it started, though? Not cool.
    Yeah, I made the same mistake. As I was not buying beer/soda/stuff from the deli, I missed the worst of the crowd.

Today, is shaping up to be a great day. By great I mean I have a colossal headache, am tired of dealing with the BS at work already, and really just want to kick someone in the teeth. This will be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yeah, I made the same mistake. As I was not buying beer/soda/stuff from the deli, I missed the worst of the crowd.

Today, is shaping up to be a great day. By great I mean I have a colossal headache, am tired of dealing with the BS at work already, and really just want to kick someone in the teeth. This will be fun.
    Well at least you're feeling a little compassionate. Most days a kick in the teeth is way better than a punch to the throat. At least you're not getting a prostate exam by Andre the Giant.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Well at least you're feeling a little compassionate. Most days a kick in the teeth is way better than a punch to the throat. At least you're not getting a prostate exam by Andre the Giant.
    Well, true, that is a silver lining...