Page 576 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 76476526566574575576577578586626676 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 576

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    The Clydesdale Budweiser commercial made me tear up, I'm not gonna lie.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Now, I found the Calvin Klein ad RIVETING. I could pass on the GoDaddy one, though. I see no need to watch people kissing unless I know why they are kissing. I need some story behind it to make it interesting. Muscular men- no story required. Just pose, and look pretty, young man!

It was pretty good, I agree. I rank it second behind Paul Harvey.

When I was a smaller averagecaveman, my ma would have the radio on every morning while I ate breakfast (side story: which was usually chocolate gravy a.k.a. biscuits soaked in a mixture of about 1 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup of cocoa, and a little dash of milk heated up until it bubbled, then a big hunk of butter a.k.a. margarine melted in it. those were good times) and breakfast time always fell during a segment on the radio where Paul Harvey did a few minute talk. Years later Paul had a segment called "the rest of the story" which I always loved. I think Paul Harvey and Morgan Freeman could narrate the most gruesome event ever and everyone would stay calm and collected.

Edit***I was saying the Clydesdale commercial was my second favorite, not Calvin Klein. I promoise.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    You are correct, anything said in their voices sounds okay. I'll check out the commercials online later.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Oh- was there a sport thing yesterday?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Oh- was there a sport thing yesterday?
    It didn't involve horses so you wouldn't be interested :P
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Hmm, but I might have to look up the Clydesdale commercial
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Clydesdale what? Puurrrty horses.

I will check out the ads on my lunch break later today. I didn't know the Superbowl was happening until middle of last week. Hulky didn't know until I told him on Friday!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    I constantly tell myself that people don't want advice, they want to bitch, so just let them. Tsk, say I understand, and that sucks, and they usually go away faster without me getting irritated. This works some of the time. I now start my stories to hubs with, I want to share, not for you to help or even understand what I am saying. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    I constantly tell myself that people don't want advice, they want to bitch, so just let them. Tsk, say I understand, and that sucks, and they usually go away faster without me getting irritated. This works some of the time. I now start my stories to hubs with, I want to share, not for you to help or even understand what I am saying. LOL
    You know who is great about listening, looking like they care, and not giving advice? The dog.