Page 573 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 73473523563571572573574575583623673 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 573

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    I read somewhere fat and thin are emotions, not states of beings.
    There does seem to be a lot of this around the forums lately. It seems if anyone makes a single mention about seeing a fat person, being a fat person, or thinking about fat people it is an assualt on anyone who may have ever been over weight. Too much sensitivity in my mind. Never let being fat criple your self-esteem. It's just sad.

(not directed at you, of course, merely in general )
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I feel thinner if that means anything. It's more of a physical thing than anything. Emotionally, I still feel fat, but physically, I feel thinner.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I feel thinner if that means anything. It's more of a physical thing than anything. Emotionally, I still feel fat, but physically, I feel thinner.
    I figured sporting those boots would make you feel thinner in all ways
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I figured sporting those boots would make you feel thinner in all ways
    Actually, it's more of the feeling that my jeans are about to fall off me when I walk that is doing that

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Actually, it's more of the feeling that my jeans are about to fall off me when I walk that is doing that
    Go you with your bad self

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    I'm still a bad ass bitch fat or not. My weight has always been about some inner conflict and the way I cope. I am coping much better and my weight is reacting in tandem with all the hard emotional work I put in. Being fat isn't something you can't change. It is hard yes, but it isn't exactly something to be sensitive about. I always say, "Oh, you didn't know? Sorry!" Lmao, when I'm feeling cheeky.

I'm still a bad ass bitch fat or not.
    That's the spirit! I get the impression that you feel cheeky quite a bit

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I do get cheeky, with people I love. Otherwise, I'm super supportive and caring and a great listener, while inwardly seething. I try so hard to be compassionate, but of late, the amount of idiots, especially those that are in "leadership" positions, make me insane. I should have chosen the blue pill. Sheesh!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Instead of going right for weights, have you thought about increasingly difficult bodyweight stuff? Convict Conditioning is set up to build the tendons and ligaments along with the muscles- in fact the squats start as inverted to learn the movement without the strain on your legs. Just a thought.

*wanders off to actually re-start my CC workouts*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

PrimalCon New York
    I try so hard to be compassionate, but of late, the amount of idiots, especially those that are in "leadership" positions, make me insane. I should have chosen the blue pill. Sheesh!
    You and me both. You and me both.

We have a saying at work, "Shit rolls down hill, so you have to be a piece of shit to be at the top."