Page 56 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758661061565561056 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 56

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    When it gets closer to move time, you guys should let me know about cool places to check out on the way out. We are driving it. Lord, I apologize prior to the trip if anyone dies. It is not my fault. Just want that out of the way now.
    Georgette

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    The only time we really stopped on the drive was to crash in El Paso and to eat at PF Chang's in Tucson, anyway.
    Bleh, that stinks. So many better places to eat in Tucson. It is sad but my knowledge of this area all revolves around food.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I can tell you good places on all the roads from here to Dallas, here to Lubbock, and Lubbock to Dallas.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I can tell you good places on all the roads from here to Dallas, here to Lubbock, and Lubbock to Dallas.
    Thanks. Once we get this mapped out, I'll let you know about our stops in TX.
    Georgette

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Bleh, that stinks. So many better places to eat in Tucson. It is sad but my knowledge of this area all revolves around food.
    That was the only meal the entire freakin' trip where I was eating some place I didn't have to worry about glutening me. Plus they're tasty.

BS said I seemed insanely happy when we went to Outback after we got back last night - I told him it was because I didn't have to go through an interrogation to get my food (that and the fact that I was OUT OF THE CAR).
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    When it gets closer to move time, you guys should let me know about cool places to check out on the way out. We are driving it. Lord, I apologize prior to the trip if anyone dies. It is not my fault. Just want that out of the way now.
    Driving where for what?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

We are more than likely moving to Phoenix next year. Could be this year if things fall into play.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    That was the only meal the entire freakin' trip where I was eating some place I didn't have to worry about glutening me. Plus they're tasty.

BS said I seemed insanely happy when we went to Outback after we got back last night - I told him it was because I didn't have to go through an interrogation to get my food (that and the fact that I was OUT OF THE CAR).
    I hear ya. That's why I stick to either places I know or places where it'd be fairly easy not to get grained when travelling.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    We are more than likely moving to Phoenix next year. Could be this year if things fall into play.
    What're the odds you'd be driving through our neck of the woods?
    My Primal Battle Tome

Not too sure. I know I may be driving a separate vehicle so I may be able to make pit stop around your parts. I know I won't be working for awhile when we get out there.
    Georgette